Stakeholder capitalism and the value chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 429-439.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fan:frfrfr:v:html10.3280/fr2017-001002 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Vandekerckhove & N. A. Dentchev, 2005. "Network Perspective On Stakeholder Management: Facilitating Entrepreneurs In The Discovery Of Opportunities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/295, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2820-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Päivi Myllykangas & Johanna Kujala & Hanna Lehtimäki, 2010. "Analyzing the Essence of Stakeholder Relationships: What do we Need in Addition to Power, Legitimacy, and Urgency?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 65-72.
- Mahoney, Joseph & Asher, Cheryl Carleton & Mahoney, James, 2004. "Towards a Property Rights Foundation for a Stakeholder Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 04-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- A. Heene & N. A. Dentchev, 2004. "A strategic perspective on stakeholder management," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/253, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- N. A. Dentchev, 2004. "To What Extent Is Business And Society Literature Idealistic?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/245, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leeds, C. A., 1998. "A study of communitarianism as a feature of contemporary capitalist societies and management," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 51-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:15:y:1997:i:3:p:286-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .