Innovations, Stakeholders & Entrepreneurship
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Vandekerckhove & N. A. Dentchev, 2005. "Network Perspective On Stakeholder Management: Facilitating Entrepreneurs In The Discovery Of Opportunities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/295, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Hellmann, 2000.
"Entrepreneurship and the Process of Obtaining Resource Commitments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0399, Econometric Society.
- Hellmann, Thomas F., 2000. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Obtaining Resource Commitments," Research Papers 1704, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Todd, Peter M. & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2003. "Bounding rationality to the world," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 143-165, April.
- Buchanan, James M. & Vanberg, Viktor J., 1991. "The Market as a Creative Process," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 167-186, October.
- Nathan Rosenberg, 1996. "Uncertainty and technological change," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 40(Jun), pages 91-125.
- Sylvie Lupton, 2005. "Shared quality uncertainty and the introduction of indeterminate goods," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 399-421, May.
- Dew, Nicholas & Velamuri, S. Ramakrishna & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "Dispersed knowledge and an entrepreneurial theory of the firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 659-679, September.
- Velamuri, Rama & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2005. "Why stakeholder and stockholder theories are not necessarily contradictory: A knightian insight," IESE Research Papers D/591, IESE Business School.
- Saras Sarasvathy & Nicholas Dew, 2005. "New market creation through transformation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 533-565, November.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1996. "Innovations, Externalities and the Problem of Economic Progress," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 89(1-2), pages 113-30, October.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Jane Sneddon Little, 1996. "Technology and growth: conference proceedings," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 40(Jun).
- Nicholas Dew & S. Sarasvathy & S. Venkataraman, 2004. "The economic implications of exaptation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Buchanan, James M, 1975. "A Contractarian Paradigm for Applying Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 225-30, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:74:y:2007:i:3:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.