Innovations, Stakeholders & Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Lupton, 2005. "Shared quality uncertainty and the introduction of indeterminate goods," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 399-421, May.
- Nathan Rosenberg, 2009. "Uncertainty and Technological Change," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies On Science And The Innovation Process Selected Works of Nathan Rosenberg, chapter 8, pages 153-172 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Velamuri, Rama & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2005. "Why stakeholder and stockholder theories are not necessarily contradictory: A knightian insight," IESE Research Papers D/591, IESE Business School.
- Saras Sarasvathy & Nicholas Dew, 2005. "New market creation through transformation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 533-565, November.
- Todd, Peter M. & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2003. "Bounding rationality to the world," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 143-165, April.
- Buchanan, James M. & Vanberg, Viktor J., 1991. "The Market as a Creative Process," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 167-186, October.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Jane Sneddon Little, 1996. "Technology and growth: conference proceedings," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 40(Jun).
- Thomas Hellmann, 2000.
"Entrepreneurship and the Process of Obtaining Resource Commitments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0399, Econometric Society.
- Hellmann, Thomas F., 2000. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Obtaining Resource Commitments," Research Papers 1704, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dew, Nicholas & Velamuri, S. Ramakrishna & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "Dispersed knowledge and an entrepreneurial theory of the firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 659-679, September.
- W. Vandekerckhove & N. A. Dentchev, 2005. "Network Perspective On Stakeholder Management: Facilitating Entrepreneurs In The Discovery Of Opportunities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/295, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1996. "Innovations, Externalities and the Problem of Economic Progress," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 89(1-2), pages 113-130, October.
- Nicholas Dew & S. Sarasvathy & S. Venkataraman, 2004. "The economic implications of exaptation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Buchanan, James M, 1975. "A Contractarian Paradigm for Applying Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 225-230, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lehoux, P. & Daudelin, G. & Williams-Jones, B. & Denis, J.-L. & Longo, C., 2014. "How do business model and health technology design influence each other? Insights from a longitudinal case study of three academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Harris, Jared D. & Sapienza, Harry J. & Bowie, Norman E., 2009. "Ethics and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 407-418, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0251-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter V. & O'Brien, Thomas & Woudsma, Clarence, 2013. "Environmental innovation and the role of stakeholder collaboration in West Coast port gateways," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 87-96.
- Dong-Hong Zhu & Ya-Ping Chang, 2013. "Negative Publicity Effect of the Business Founder’s Unethical Behavior on Corporate Image: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 111-121, September.
- Massimiliano Pellegrini & Cristiano Ciappei, 2015. "Ethical Judgment and Radical Business Changes: The Role of Entrepreneurial Perspicacity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 769-788, June.
- Engel, Yuval & Kaandorp, Mariëtte & Elfring, Tom, 2017. "Toward a dynamic process model of entrepreneurial networking under uncertainty," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 35-51.
- Brettel, Malte & Mauer, René & Engelen, Andreas & Küpper, Daniel, 2012. "Corporate effectuation: Entrepreneurial action and its impact on R&D project performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 167-184.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:25:y:2017:i:02:n:s0218495817500054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciabuschi, Francesco & Perna, Andrea & Snehota, Ivan, 2012. "Assembling resources when forming a new business," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 220-229.
- González-Rodríguez, M. Rosario & Díaz-Fernández, M. Carmen & Simonetti, Biagio, 2015. "The social, economic and environmental dimensions of corporate social responsibility: The role played by consumers and potential entrepreneurs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 836-848.
- Simone de Colle & Adrian Henriques & Saras Sarasvathy, 2014. "The Paradox of Corporate Social Responsibility Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 177-191, December.
More about this item
Keywordseffectuation; entrepreneurship; innovation; stakeholder;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:74:y:2007:i:3:p:267-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .