A Contractarian Paradigm for Applying Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2013.
"Procedurally fair collective provision: its requirements and experimental functionality,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2013-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2013. "Procedurally Fair Collective Provision: Its Requirements and Experimental Functionality," CESifo Working Paper Series 4541, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petrick, Martin, 2006. "How to Make Institutional Economics Policy-Relevant: Theoretical Considerations and an Application to Rural Credit Markets in Developing Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25702, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-690, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Robert Gibbons, 2010. "Transaction-Cost Economics: Past, Present, and Future?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(2), pages 263-288, June.
- Werner Güth & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Public projects benefiting some and harming others: three experimental studies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Williamson, Oliver, 2009.
"The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 111-134, December.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2002. "The Theory of the Firm as Governance Structure: From Choice to Contract," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 171-195, Summer.
- Nicholas Dew & Saras Sarasvathy, 2007. "Innovations, Stakeholders & Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 267-283, September.
- Roger D. Congleton, 2015. "On the Evolution of Organizational Governance: Divided Governance and Survival in the Long Run," Working Papers 15-25, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Michael Munger, 2000.
"Five Questions: An Integrated Research Agenda for Public Choice,"
Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Munger, Michael C, 2000. "Five Questions: An Integrated Research Agenda for Public Choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 1-12, April.
- Johnson, Robin W., 2000. "The Role of Institutions in Policy Formation and Delivery," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pursey Heugens & J. Oosterhout & Muel Kaptein, 2006. "Foundations and Applications for Contractualist Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 211-228, October.
- Maxim Bouev, 2005. "State Regulations, Job Search and Wage Bargaining: A Study in the Economics of the Informal Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp764, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Martin Petrick & Ingo Pies, 2007.
"In search for rules that secure gains from cooperation: the heuristic value of social dilemmas for normative institutional economics,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 251-271, June.
- Petrick, Martin & Pies, Ingo, 2005. "In search for rules that secure gains from cooperation: The heuristic value of social dilemmas for normative institutional economics," Discussion Papers 2005-6, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Alain Marciano, 2007.
"Value and exchange in law and economics: Buchanan versus posner,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 187-200, September.
- Alain Marciano, 2006. "Value and Exchange in Law and Economics: Buchanan versus Posner," ICER Working Papers 31-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Schubert, 2008.
"Constitutional interests in the face of innovations: how much do we need to know about risk preferences?,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 203-225, September.
- U. Witt & C. Schubert, 2008. "Constitutional Interests in the Face of Innovations: How Much Do We Need to Know about Risk Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Pierre Heumann, 1984. "Markthindernisse, Transaktionskosten und property rights: Möglichkeiten für eine rationale Energiepolitik," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 120(III), pages 367-382, September.
- Régis Servant, 2010. "La recherche de bonnes règles sociales: objet de science et de choix démocratique ? Le cas de Friedrich Hayek," Post-Print hal-00641440, HAL.
- Lockwood, B., 2000. "The Assignment of Powers in Federal and Unitary States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 569, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alain Marciano, 2009. "Buchanan’s constitutional political economy: exchange vs. choice in economics and in politics," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 42-56, March.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1997. "The old theory of economic policy and the new institutionalism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1187-1203, August.
- Radygin Alexandr & Entov Revold & Apevalova E. & Shvetsov P., 2008. "Market Discipline and Contracts: Theory, Empiric Analysis, Law," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 117P.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:2:p:225-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.