Ethical climate's relationship to job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and turnover intention in the salesforce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naumann, Earl & Shannon, Patrick, 1992. "What is customer-driven marketing?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 44-52.
- Downey, H. Kirk & Hellriegel, Don & Phelps, Martha & Slocum, John Jr., 1974. "Organizational climate and job satisfaction: a comparative analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 233-248, July.
- Ostroff, Cheri, 1993. "The Effects of Climate and Personal Influences on Individual Behavior and Attitudes in Organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 56-90, October.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Hartley, Steven W., 1986. "Antecedents of retail salesperson performance: A path-analytic perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 253-268, June.
- Comer, James M. & Machleit, Karen A. & Lagace, Rosemary R., 1989. "Psychometric assessment of a reduced version of INDSALES," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 291-302, June.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnston, Mark W. & Futrell, Charles M., 1989. "Functional salesforce turnover: An empirical investigation into the positive effects of turnover," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-157, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A., 2007. "Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1198-1205, November.
- DeConinck, James B., 2011. "The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 617-624, June.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
- Jan Lepoutre & AimÃ© Heene, 2006.
"Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 257-273, September.
- J. Lepoutre & A. Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: a Critical Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/396, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Koonmee, Kalayanee & Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Virakul, Busaya & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2010. "Ethics institutionalization, quality of work life, and employee job-related outcomes: A survey of human resource managers in Thailand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 20-26, January.
- Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Marshall, Greg W., 2005. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between organizational commitment and salesperson job performance: 25 years of research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 705-714, June.
- Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Friend, Scott B., 2013. "The effects of mentoring on salesperson commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2294-2300.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:54:y:2001:i:1:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.