Motivating salesperson customer orientation: insights from the job characteristics model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Comer, James M. & Machleit, Karen A. & Lagace, Rosemary R., 1989. "Psychometric assessment of a reduced version of INDSALES," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 291-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DeConinck, James B., 2011. "The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 617-624, June.
- Jose Varghese & Manoj Edward, 2018. "Relationship Between Job Orientation and Performance of Sales People: A Financial Services Industry Perspective," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 7(1), pages 88-96, January.
- Basim Abbas Kraidy Jassmy & Zaki Muhammad Abbas Bhaya & Zaid Yaseen Saud Al-Dulaimi, 2016. "Customer Orientation and Organizational Performance in Iraqi Private Banks," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 2(1), pages 219-225, July.
- Lyngdoh, Teidorlang & Liu, Annie H. & Sridhar, Guda, 2018. "Applying positive psychology to selling behaviors: A moderated–mediation analysis integrating subjective well-being, coping and organizational identity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 142-153.
- Miao, C. Fred & Evans, Kenneth R. & Shaoming, Zou, 2007. "The role of salesperson motivation in sales control systems -- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation revisited," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 417-425, May.
- Filipe Coelho & Carlos Sousa, 2011. "From Goal Orientations to Employee Creativity and Performance: Evidence from Frontline Service Employees," GEMF Working Papers 2011-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Johlke, Mark C. & Iyer, Rajesh, 2013. "A model of retail job characteristics, employee role ambiguity, external customer mind-set, and sales performance," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 58-67.
- Mulki, Jay & Lassk, Felicia G., 2019. "Joint impact of ethical climate and external work locus of control on job meaningfulness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 46-56.
- Filipe Jorge Coelho & Mário Gomes Augusto & Arnaldo Fernandes Coelho & Patrícia Moura Sá, 2008. "Climate perceptions and the customer orientation of frontline service employees," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1343-1357, September.
- Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Boles, James S., 2013. "Bringing meaning to the sales job: The effect of ethical climate and customer demandingness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2301-2307.
- Itani, Omar S. & Goad, Emily A. & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2019. "Building customer relationships while achieving sales performance results: Is listening the holy grail of sales?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 120-130.
- Steven Bauer & Dongkuk Lim, 2019. "Effect of Communication Practices on Volunteer Organization Identification and Retention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:5:p:584-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.