From Goal Orientations to Employee Creativity and Performance: Evidence from Frontline Service Employees
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. Dias da Silva, 165, 3004-512 COIMBRA|
Phone: + 351 239 790 500
Fax: +351 239 403511
Web page: http://www.uc.pt/en/feuc/gemf/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rajdeep Grewal & Murali Chandrashekaran & F. Robert Dwyer, 2008. "Navigating Local Environments with Global Strategies: A Contingency Model of Multinational Subsidiary Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 886-902, 09-10.
- Harris, Eric G. & Artis, Andrew B. & Walters, Jack H. & Licata, Jane W., 2006. "Role stressors, service worker job resourcefulness, and job outcomes: An empirical analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 407-415, April.
- Thakor, Mrugank V. & Joshi, Ashwin W., 2005. "Motivating salesperson customer orientation: insights from the job characteristics model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 584-592, May.
- Jones, Eli & Busch, Paul & Dacin, Peter, 2003. "Firm market orientation and salesperson customer orientation: interpersonal and intrapersonal influences on customer service and retention in business-to-business buyer-seller relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 323-340, April.
- Redmond, Matthew R. & Mumford, Michael D. & Teach, Richard, 1993. "Putting Creativity to Work: Effects of Leader Behavior on Subordinate Creativity," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 120-151, June.
- Wang, Guangping & Netemeyer, Richard G., 2004. "Salesperson creative performance: conceptualization, measurement, and nomological validity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 805-812, August.
- McQuitty, Shaun, 2004. "Statistical power and structural equation models in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 175-183, February.
- Cynthia Lee & Chun Hui & Catherine H Tinsley & Xiongying Niu, 2006. "Goal orientations and performance: role of temporal norms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 484-498, July.
- Button, Scott B. & Mathieu, John E. & Zajac, Dennis M., 1996. "Goal Orientation in Organizational Research: A Conceptual and Empirical Foundation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 26-48, July.
- Constantine S Katsikeas & Dionysis Skarmeas & Daniel C Bello, 2009. "Developing successful trust-based international exchange relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 132-155, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2011-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Santos)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.