IFRS Policy Changes and the Continuation of National Patterns of IFRS Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burietz, Aurore & Oosterlinck, Kim & Szafarz, Ariane, 2017.
"Europe vs. the U.S.: A new look at the syndicated loan pricing puzzle,"
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 50-53.
- Aurore Burietz & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2017. "Europe vs. the U.S. A New Look at the Syndicated Loan Pricing Puzzle," Working Papers CEB 17-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Stadler & Christopher W. Nobes, 2014. "The Influence of Country, Industry, and Topic Factors on IFRS Policy Choice," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(4), pages 386-421, December.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nobes, Christopher & Stadler, Christian, 2013. "How arbitrary are international accounting classifications? Lessons from centuries of classifying in many disciplines, and experiments with IFRS data," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 573-595.
- repec:bla:joares:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:35-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadia Albu & Catalin Nicolae Albu & Madalina Dumitru & Valentin Florentin Dumitru, 2013. "Plurality or convergence in sustainability reporting standards?," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 729-742, November.
- Stefan Sundgren & Juha Mäki & Antonio Somoza-Lopez, 2013. "Cross-Country Differences in Disclosure Quality: a Study of Fair Value Disclosures by European Real Estate Companies," Working Papers 1307, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Oct 2013.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-014-9460-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Sannino & Gianluca Ginesti & Carlo Drago, 2014. "Impairment estimates for available-for-sale equity instruments under IFRS: evidence from italian Banks," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2-3-4), pages 115-140.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humayun Kabir & Fawzi Laswad, 2015. "The Impact of Improvements in Institutional Oversight on IFRS Accrual Quality in Europe," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 428-444, December.
- Flagmeier, Vanessa & Müller, Jens, 2016. "Tax loss carryforward disclosure and uncertainty," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 208, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Hirsch, Julia & Walz, Uwe, 2016. "The financing dynamics of newly founded firms," SAFE Working Paper Series 153, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- David Procházka, 2015. "Is a Full International Accounting Convergence Desirable?," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 7-23.
- Matthew J. Bloomfield & Ulf Brüggemann & Hans B. Christensen & Christian Leuz, 2017.
"The Effect of Regulatory Harmonization on Cross-Border Labor Migration: Evidence from the Accounting Profession,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 35-78, March.
- Brüggemann, Ulf & Bloomfield, Matthew J. & Christensen, Hans B. & Leuz, Christian, 2015. "The Effect of Regulatory Harmonization on Cross-border Labor Migration: Evidence from the Accounting Profession," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112850, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matthew J. Bloomfield & Ulf Brüggemann & Hans B. Christensen & Christian Leuz, 2015. "The Effect of Regulatory Harmonization on Cross-border Labor Migration: Evidence from the Accounting Profession," NBER Working Papers 20888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Bloomfield & Ulf Brüggemann & Hans B. Christensen & Christian Leuz, 2015. "The Effect of Regulatory Harmonization on Cross-border Labor Migration: Evidence from the Accounting Profession," CESifo Working Paper Series 5661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ugo Lassini & Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2016. "Does business model affect accounting choices? An empirical analysis of European listed companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Bernard Raffournier, 2013. "Has accounting quality increased in Europe after IFRS adoption?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 71-78.
- Fatima Baalbaki Shibly & Pascal Dumontier, 2014. "Qui a le plus profité de l’adoption des IFRS en France ?," Post-Print halshs-01181221, HAL.
- Francesco Avallone & Claudia Gabbioneta & Paola Ramassa & Marco Sorrentino, 2015. "Why Do Firms Write Off Their Goodwill? A Comparison of Different Accounting Systems," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 23-40.
- Flagmeier, Vanessa, 2017. "The information content of tax loss carryforwards: IAS 12 vs. valuation allowance," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 216, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:343-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.