Social responsibility indicators: perspective of stakeholders in Brazil and in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Corina Joseph & Ross Taplin, 2011. "The measurement of sustainability disclosure: Abundance versus occurrence," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31, March.
- Robert M. Bushman & Abbie Smith, "undated". "Transparency, financial accounting information, and corporate governance," Economic Policy Review y:2003:i:apr:p:65-87:n:v., Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- S. Zainon & R. Atan & Y. Bee Wah, 2014. "An empirical study on the determinants of information disclosure of Malaysian non-profit organizations," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 35-55, April.
- Susan Lee Conway & Patricia Ann O'Keefe & Sue Louise Hrasky, 2015. "Legitimacy, accountability and impression management in NGOs: the Indian Ocean tsunami," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 1075-1098, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2000. "The Contributions of the Economics of Information to Twentieth Century Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1441-1478.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 2001. "Essays on disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 97-180, December.
- Joseph, Corina & Taplin, Ross, 2011. "The measurement of sustainability disclosure: Abundance versus occurrence," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31.
- K.A.K. Gnanaweera & N. Kunori, 2018. "Corporate sustainability reporting: Linkage of corporate disclosure information and performance indicators," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1423872-142, January.
- Caterina Pesci & Ericka Costa & Teerooven Soobaroyen, 2015. "The forms of repetition in social and environmental reports: insights from Hume's notion of 'impressions'," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6-7), pages 738-764, December.
- Bowman, Edward H. & Haire, Mason, 1976. "Social impact disclosure and corporate annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 11-21, January.
- Barry Ackers & Neil Stuart Eccles, 2015. "Mandatory corporate social responsibility assurance practices: The case of King III in South Africa," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 515-550, May.
- Core, John E., 2001. "A review of the empirical disclosure literature: discussion," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 441-456, September.
- Andrews, Abigail, 2014. "Downward Accountability in Unequal Alliances: Explaining NGO Responses to Zapatista Demands," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 99-113.
- Contrafatto, Massimo, 2014. "The institutionalization of social and environmental reporting: An Italian narrative," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 414-432.
- Ana Gisbert & Begoña Navallas & Domi Romero, 2014. "Proprietary costs, governance and the segment disclosure decision," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(3), pages 733-763, August.
- Najah Attig & Sean Cleary, 2015. "Managerial Practices and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 121-136, September.
- Hofmann, Mary Ann & McSwain, Dwayne, 2013. "Financial disclosure management in the nonprofit sector: A framework for past and future research," Journal of Accounting Literature, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-87.
- Stuart Cooper & Richard Slack, 2015. "Reporting practice, impression management and company performance: a longitudinal and comparative analysis of water leakage disclosure," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6-7), pages 801-840, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial responsibility; Disclosure indicators; Stakeholders; Legitimacy theory; Electronic web pages; Philanthropic Higher Education Organizations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:ijodag:v:16:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1057_s41310-019-00062-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.