Some personal observations on the debate on the link between financial reporting quality and the cost of equity capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joacli:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:142-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shuping Chen & Bin Miao & Terry Shevlin, 2015. "A New Measure of Disclosure Quality: The Level of Disaggregation of Accounting Data in Annual Reports," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 1017-1054, December.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:02:n:s2010139216500166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- Taylor, Daniel J. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 2015. "Delegated trade and the pricing of public and private information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 8-32.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reporting quality; information risk; price-risk factor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:38:y:2013:i:3:p:447-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.