Corporate Social Responsibility in the Context of Financial Crisis: A Comparison between Romania and Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasile Dinu, 2010. "The Need for Consumers’ Protection," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 262-264, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madalina Dumitru & Nadia Albu & Valentin Florentin Dumitru & Catalin Nicolae Albu, 2014. "Practices Regarding the Forms of Communication with the Consumers used by a Multinational Company at Global and Local Level," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-41, February.
- Andreea-Daniela Moraru & Silvia Ghita-Mitrescu, 2016. "The Romanian Banking System â€“Key Dimensions and Visibility of CSR Practices," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 559-564, February.
- FRECEA Georgiana - Loredana, 2016. "CSR Integration into the Financial Economy: A Conceptual Approach," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Aleksandra Gasior, 2013. "Financial liquidity analysis of CSR based Capital Group Zywiec SA," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 784-801, November.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; financial crisis; business; Romania; Lithuania;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:29:p:195-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.