Arguments For Csr-Based Sustainable Competitiveness Of Multinationals In Emerging Markets (Part I)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- OGREAN Claudia & HERCIU Mihaela, 2015. "Arguments For Csr-Based Sustainable Competitiveness Of Multinationals In Emerging Markets (Part Ii)," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 92-102, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011.
"Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries,"
1105, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries," Working papers 1102, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Samuel Mercier, 2004. "L'Ethique dans les entreprises," Post-Print hal-00156446, HAL.
- Antonio Argandoña & Heidi Hoivik, 2009.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: One Size Does Not Fit All. Collecting Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 221-234, November.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
- Philippe Gugler & Jacylyn Shi, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility for Developing Country Multinational Corporations: Lost War in Pertaining Global Competitiveness?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 3-24, April.
- Mihai Korka, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Romania: From Theory to Practice," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 12(1), pages 47-57, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable competitiveness; corporate social responsibility; multinationals; emerging market economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:9:y:2014:i:3:p:57-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.