Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alin Stancu & Mihai Orzan, 2006. "Responsabilitatea sociala a companiilor," working papers 1001, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2006.
- Alin Stancu & Mihai Orzan, 2007. "Responsabilitatea sociala a companiilor romanesti – un pas catre dezvoltarea durabila," Revista de Marketing Online (Journal of Online Marketing), Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, vol. 1(2), pages 49-53, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alin Stancu & Mihai Orzan, 2006.
"Responsabilitatea sociala a companiilor,"
1001, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2006.
- Melinda-Timea FÜLÖP & Mirela-Oana PINTEA, 2015. "The Link Between Corporate Governance And Performance - Evidence From Romania," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 33, pages 81-90, April.
- Mirela Niculae, 2017. "Influence of the Good-Practice Principles and Codes in the Corporate Governance upon the Quality of the Financial-Accounting Information," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(2), pages 116-122, June.
- Marilena Mironiuc, 2009. "Socially responsible behaviour – another approach in the assessment of the performance of the sustainable company," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 18, pages 55-68.
- Alin Stancu & Mihai Orzan, 2007.
"Responsabilitatea sociala a companiilor romanesti – un pas catre dezvoltarea durabila,"
Revista de Marketing Online (Journal of Online Marketing),
Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, vol. 1(2), pages 49-53, April.
- Silvia Elena ISACHI, 2017. "About Coporate Social Responsibility Of Multinational Companies," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 2(1), pages 47-52.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alin Stancu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.