Commercial Activity’s Contribution to Sustainable Development by Social Responsability Actions: a Vision of SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Stoian & Rodica Milena Zaharia, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility in Romania: trends, drivers, challenges and opportunities," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 422-437.
- Jeremy Moon, 2007. "The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 296-306.
- Francesco Perrini, 2006. "SMEs and CSR Theory: Evidence and Implications from an Italian Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 305-316, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Blešic & Aleksandra Dragin & Jelica Markovic & Slobodan Cerovic and Lukrecija Deri, 2014. "Relationships among Shopping Quality and Corporate Social Responsibility of Shopping Centers and Consumer Satisfaction: Case from Novi Sad (Serbia)," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 415-415, February.
- Andreea Zamfir & Razvan-Andrei Corbos, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Tourism Development in Urban Areas: Case Study on Bucharest as Tourist Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Ioana Cecilia Popescu & Ionel Dumitru & Calin Veghes & Camelia Kailani, 2013. "Marketing communication as a vector of the Romanian small businesses sustainable development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 671-686, November.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; small and middle-sized companies with commercial activity; social responsibility; commercial activity;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:12:y:2010:i:27:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.