The Adjustment of Perspective Among Students Regarding Protection of Educational Services’ Consumer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogdan Ghilic-Micu & Marinela Mircea & Marian Stoica, 2011. "Knowledge based economy –technological perspective: implications and solutions for agility improvement and innovation achievement in higher education," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 404-419, June.
- Sorin-George Toma, 2011. "Exploratory Research On Students` Opinions Regarding The Features Of The Educational Process In A Knowledge-Based Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 565-579, June.
- Ion Plumb & Andreea Zamfir, 2011. "A Possible Model for Developing Students’ Skills within the Knowledge-Based Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 482-496, June.
- Jamilah Ahmad & Imran Ali & Georgiana Florentina Grigore & Alin Stancu, 2012. "Studying Consumers’ Ecological Consciousness – A Comparative Analysis of Romania, Malaysia and Pakistan," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 84-98, February.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer of education services; students; change management; university; the protection of the consumer; higher economic education;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:12:y:2010:i:28:p:348-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.