A Possible Model for Developing Students’ Skills within the Knowledge-Based Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian Stoica & Bogdan Ghilic-Micu, 2009. "Standards and Costs for Quality Management of E-Learning Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 355-363, June.
- Bogdan Gabriel Nistoreanu & Remus Ion Hornoiu & Puiu Nistoreanu, 2010. "The Adjustment of Perspective Among Students Regarding Protection of Educational Services’ Consumer," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 348-359, June.
- Sorin-George Toma & Shinji Naruo, 2009. "Quality Assurance in the Japanese Universities," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 574-584, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasile DEAC & Radu Nicolae BÂRZA-NICOARA, 2015. "Human Resources’ Qualification And Its Influence Upon Company’S Performance," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(2), pages 5-16, June.
- Irina Albăstroiu & Mihai Felea & Cristinel Vasiliu, 2014. "Geographic Information System - Modern Teaching Method in Business Administration," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 770-770, August.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:46-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rom:bemann:v:6:y:2016:i:1:p:64-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rom:bemann:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:5-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic higher education; knowledge-based economy; students’ skills; teaching and learning model; multi-session approach; regional testing;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:30:p:482-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.