Modelling Employee Engagement In Relation To Csr Practices And Employee Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Georgiana Florentina Grigore & Mihai Roşca, 2011. "Cause-Related Marketing, Part of Corporate Social Responsibility and Its Influence upon Consumers’ Attitude," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 72-85, February.
- Gheorghe Orzan & Iuliana Cetina & Nora Mihail, 2008. "Major Trends in the Development of the Marketing Information System," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(518)), pages 51-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona VINEREAN & Iuliana CETINA & Luigi DUMITRESCU, 2013. "Modeling Employee Satisfaction in Relation to CSR Practices and Attraction and Retention of Top Talent," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 1(1), pages 4-14.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal marketing; employee engagement; employee satisfaction; corporate social responsibility; green marketing; structural equation model;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:reveco:v:65:y:2013:i:1:p:21-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard Alexandru Stoica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.