Beyond sponsorship - exploring the impact of cooperation between corporations and NGOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleg V. Petrenko & Federico Aime & Jason Ridge & Aaron Hill, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility or CEO narcissism? CSR motivations and organizational performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 262-279, February.
- Steven Scalet & Thomas Kelly, 2010. "CSR Rating Agencies: What is Their Global Impact?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 69-88, June.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero & Shantanu Banerjee & Isabel María García-Sánchez, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Shield Against Costs of Earnings Management Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 305-324, January.
- VINEREAN Simona & CETINA Iuliana & DUMITRESCU Luigi & TICHINDELEAN Mihai, 2013. "Modelling Employee Engagement In Relation To Csr Practices And Employee Satisfaction," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 21-37.
- Hermann Lion & Jerome Donovan & Rowan Bedggood, 2013. "Environmental Impact Assessments from a Business Perspective: Extending Knowledge and Guiding Business Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 789-805, November.
- Marjo Siltaoja, 2006. "Value Priorities as Combining Core Factors Between CSR and Reputation â€“ A Qualitative Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 91-111, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijocsr:v:2:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40991-017-0017-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.