Report NEP-REG-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khanna, Madhu & Oliver, Anthony, 2013. "The Welfare Costs of GHG Reduction with Renewable Energy Policies in the US," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 154999, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michal Zator, 2013. "Relationship between spot and futures prices in electricity markets: Pitfalls of regression analysis," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2013. "Household transitions to energy efficient lighting," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network E-briefs 3, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A., 2013. "Economic and Emissions Impacts of Renewable Fuel Goals for Aviation in the US," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155003, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.