"Local is the New Organic": Do Consumers Agree?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng & Sims, Charles A. & Zhao, Xin, 2015. "Does Local Label Bias Consumer Taste Bud and Preference: Evidence of a Strawberry Sensory Experiment," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196874, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Schott, Lenna & Bernard, John, 2015. "Comparing Consumer's WIllingness to Pay for Conventional, Non-Certified Organic and Organic Milk from Small and Large Farms," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Kathryn Boys & David Willis & Carlos Carpio, 2014. "Consumer willingness to pay for organic and locally grown produce on Dominica: insights into the potential for an “Organic Island”," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 595-617, June.
- LefÃ¨vre, MÃ©lanie, 2014. "Do Consumers Pay More for What They Value More? The Case of Local Milk-based Dairy Products in Senegal," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(1), April.
More about this item
Keywordswillingness-to-pay; local and organic processed food products; choice experiment; conditional logit model; Mixed Logit model; processed food labels; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Q13;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-07-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MKT-2013-07-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .