Reputation and Multiproduct-firm Behavior: Product Line and Price Rivalry Among Retailers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cheng Yi-Ling & Peng Shin-Kun & Tabuchi Takatoshi, 2011.
"Multiproduct Duopoly with Vertical Differentiation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Yi-Ling Cheng & Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010. "Multiproduct Duopoly with Vertical Differentiation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-739, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yi-Ling Cheng & Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010. "Multiproduct Duopoly with Vertical Di¤erentiation," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Matutes, Carmen, 1993. "Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 223-240, September.
- Richard J. Gilbert and Carmen Matutes., 1989. "Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation," Economics Working Papers 89-103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Matutes, Carmen, 1989. "Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1nr3k6nk, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Canoy, Marcel & Peitz, Martin, 1997. "The Differentiation Triangle," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 305-328, September.
- Marcel Canoy & Martin Peitz, 1997. "The differentiation triangle," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Qingbin Wang & Catherine Halbrendt & Jane Kolodinsky & Fred Schmidt, 1997. "Willingness to pay for rBST-free milk: a two-limit Tobit model analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(10), pages 619-621.
- Tirtha Dhar & Jeremy D. Foltz, 2005. "Milk by Any Other Name … Consumer Benefits from Labeled Milk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 214-228.
- Katz, Michael L, 1984. "Firm-Specific Differentiation and Competition among Multiproduct Firms," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 149-166, January.
- Jan Abel Olsen & Richard D. Smith, 2001. "Theory versus practice: a review of 'willingness-to-pay' in health and health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 39-52. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.