Equivalent Income and Fair Evaluation of Health Care
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Luchini & Christophe Muller & Erik Schokkaert, 2013. "Equivalent Income And Fair Evaluation Of Health Care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 711-729, June.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & LUCHINI, Stéphane & MULLER, Christophe & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2013. "Equivalent income and fair evaluation of health care," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2486, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq & Dirk Neumann, 2014.
"Does the Choice of Well-Being Measure Matter Empirically?: An Illustration with German Data,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
717, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Decancq, Koen & Neumann, Dirk, 2014. "Does the Choice of Well-Being Measure Matter Empirically? An Illustration with German Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DECANCQ, Koen & NEUMANN, Dirk, 2014. "Does the choice of well-being measure matter empirically? An illustration with German data," CORE Discussion Papers 2014050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2015.
"Should the Japanese tax system be more progressive? An evaluation using the simulated SMCFs based on the discrete choice model of labor supply,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 144-175, February.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011. "Should Japanese Tax System Be More Progressive?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-181, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012. "Should the Japanese Tax System Be More Progressive? An Evaluation Using Simulated SMCFs Based on the Discrete Choice Model of Labor Supply," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-848, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andres Felipe Hoyos Martin, 2015. "Measuring and Comparing Well-Being in South American Countries Using Equivalent Incomes," ICESI ECONOMICS WORKING PAPERS 014570, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Erik Schokkaert, 2013. "Behavioral Welfare Economics and Redistribution," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 180-205, August.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Romain Craste & Bengt Kriström & Pere Riera, 2014. "Non-market valuation in France: An overview of the research activity," Working Papers hal-01087365, HAL.
- Dietrich, Stephan & Malerba, Daniele & Barrientos, Armando & Gassmann, Franziska, 2017. "Rates of return to antipoverty transfers in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Matthew D. Adler, 2016. "Editor's Choice Benefit–Cost Analysis and Distributional Weights: An Overview," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 264-285.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01499635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .