Cancer patients’ willingness to pay for blood transfusions at home: results from a contingent valuation study in a French cancer network
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johannesson, Magnus & Jonsson, Bengt & Borgquist, Lars, 1991. "Willingness to pay for antihypertensive therapy -- results of a Swedish pilot study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 461-473.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Johansson, Per-Olov & Kristrom, Bengt & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 1993. "Willingness to pay for antihypertensive therapy -- further results," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 95-108, April.
- Elisabetta Strazzera & Riccardo Scarpa & Pinuccia Calia & Guy Garrod & Kenneth Willis, 2003. "Modelling zero values and protest responses in contingent valuation surveys," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 133-138.
- William Fonta & H. Ichoku & Jane Kabubo-Mariara, 2010. "The effect of protest zeros on estimates of willingness to pay in healthcare contingent valuation analysis," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 225-237, July.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996.
"Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 112-131, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1501, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cawley, John, 2008.
"Contingent valuation analysis of willingness to pay to reduce childhood obesity,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 281-292, July.
- John Cawley, 2006. "Contingent Valuation Analysis of Willingness to Pay To Reduce Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 12510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mandy Ryan, 1997. "Should government fund assisted reproductive techniques? A study using willingness to pay," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 841-849.
- Mahmud, Minhaj, 2005.
"Contingent Valuation of Mortality Risk Reduction in Developing Countries: A Mission Impossible?,"
Working Papers in Economics
169, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Minhaj Mahmud, 2006. "Contingent Valuation of Mortality Risk Reduction in Developing Countries: A Mission Impossible?," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/01, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Richard D. Smith, 2003. "Construction of the contingent valuation market in health care:a critical assessment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 609-628.
- Cam Donaldson & Andrew Jones & Tracy Mapp & Jan Abel Olson, 1998. "Limited dependent variables in willingness to pay studies: applications in health care," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 667-677.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Ryan, Mandy, 1998. "Valuing psychological factors in the provision of assisted reproductive techniques using the economic instrument of willingness to pay," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-204, April.
- Klose, Thomas, 1999. "The contingent valuation method in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 97-123, May.
- Donaldson, Cam, 1999. "Valuing the benefits of publicly-provided health care: does 'ability to pay' preclude the use of 'willingness to pay'?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 551-563, August.
- Marie-Odile Carrère & Yves Devaux & Nathalie Havet & Magali Morelle & Raphaël Remonnay & Valérie Kante, 2008. "Administration des transfusions sanguines à l'hôpital ou à domicile ? Le choix des patients atteints de cancer," Post-Print halshs-00353328, HAL.
- A Diener & B O'Brien & A Gafni, 1997.
"Health Care Contingent Valuation Studies: A review and classification of the literature,"
Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series
1997-07, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Alan Diener & Bernie O'Brien & Amiram Gafni, 1998. "Health care contingent valuation studies: a review and classification of the literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 313-326.
- Whynes, David K. & Frew, Emma & Wolstenholme, Jane L., 2003. "A comparison of two methods for eliciting contingent valuations of colorectal cancer screening," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 555-574, July.
- Jan Abel Olsen & Richard D. Smith, 2001. "Theory versus practice: a review of 'willingness-to-pay' in health and health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:3:p:289-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.