The differentiation triangle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Shaoyan & An, Henry, 2013. "Reputation and Multiproduct-firm Behavior: Product Line and Price Rivalry Among Retailers," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151146, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brécard, Dorothée, 2014.
"Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: Lessons from a double differentiation model,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 64-84.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2012. "Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: lessons from a double differentiation model," Working Papers hal-00759260, HAL.
- Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas, 2001.
"Attribute dependence and the provision of quality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 547-569, September.
- Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas, 1997. "Attribute Dependence and the Provision of Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 1635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & Irmen, A., 1997. "Attribute dependence and the provision of quality," Discussion Paper 1997-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Luc Demeulemeester & Olivier Debande, 2008.
"Quality and Variety Competition in Higher Education,"
08-10, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Olivier Debande & Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2008. "Quality and variety competition in higher education," DULBEA Working Papers 08-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manez, Juan A. & Waterson, Michael, 2001.
"Multiproduct Firms and Product Differentiation: A Survey,"
Economic Research Papers
269364, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Manez, J.A. & Waterson, M., 2001. "Multiproduct Firms and Product Differentiation: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 594, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Mangani & Paolo Patelli, 2002. "The Max-Min Principle of Product Differentiation: An Experimental Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2002/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pio Baake & Kay Mitusch, 2009.
"Mobile phone termination charges with asymmetric regulation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 241-261, April.
- Pio Baake & Kay Mitusch, 2005. "Mobile Phone Termination Charges with Asymmetric Regulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 500, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hans Degryse & Andreas Irmen, 2001.
"On the incentives to provide fuel-efficient automobiles,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 149-165, June.
- Degryse, H.A. & Irmen, A., 1998. "On the incentives to provide fuel-efficient automobiles," Discussion Paper 1998-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Coibion, Olivier & Einav, Liran & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2007.
"Equilibrium demand elasticities across quality segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-30, February.
- Olivier Coibion & Liran Einav & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2006. "Equilibrium Demand Elasticities across Quality Segments," Working Papers 550, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Yasunori Ishii, 2013. "Special Issue. Guest Editor: Zhihao Yu," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 571-584, August.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2016. "Another model of sales. Price discrimination in a differentiated duopoly market," Memorandum 12/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2006. "Increasing sales by introducing non-salable items," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 631-641.
- Eales James & Binkley James K, 2003. "Vertical Product Differentiation in Theory and Practice," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct differentiation; product design; multi-product competition; two-dimensional taste heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:1997-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.