Mobile phone termination charges with asymmetric regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pio Baake & Kay Mitusch, 2005. "Mobile Phone Termination Charges with Asymmetric Regulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 500, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Patrick Rey & Jean Tirole, 1998. "Network Competition: II. Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 38-56, Spring.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P., 2001.
"Using 'bill and keep' interconnect arrangements to soften network competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 413-420, June.
- Gans, J.S. & King, S.P., 2000. "Using 'Bill and Keep' Interconnect Arrangements to Soften Network Competiti on," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 739, The University of Melbourne.
- Canoy, Marcel & Peitz, Martin, 1997. "The Differentiation Triangle," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 305-328, September.
- Tommaso Valletti & George Houpis, 2005. "Mobile Termination: What is the “Right” Charge?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 235-258, November.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P., 2000.
"Mobile network competition, customer ignorance and fixed-to-mobile call prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 301-327, December.
- Gans, J.S. & King, S.P., 2000. "Mobile Network Competition, Customer Ignorance and Fixed-to-Mobile Call Prices," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 734, The University of Melbourne.
- Neven, D. & Thisse, J-F., 1989. "On Quality And Variety Competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1989020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2003. "Network competition with price discrimination: 'bill-and-keep' is not so bad after all," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 205-213, November.
- Poletti, Stephen & Wright, Julian, 2004.
"Network interconnection with participation constraints,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 347-373, September.
- Poletti, Steve & Wright, Julian, 2003. "Network Interconnection with Participation Constraints," Working Papers 211, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Vagstad, Steinar, 2008. "Why is on-net traffic cheaper than off-net traffic Access markup as a collusive device," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996.
"Network externalities, complementarities, and invitations to enter,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 211-233, September.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "Network Externalities, Complementarities, and Invitations to Enter," Industrial Organization 9701004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmond Baranes & Stefan Behringer & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2017.
"Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 127, pages 33-60.
- Edmond Baranes & Stefan Behringer & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2015. "Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry," Working Papers 15-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Jean-Christophe Poudou & Edmond Baranes & Stefan Behringer, 2017. "Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry," Post-Print hal-01671737, HAL.
- Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini & Steffen Hoernig, 2015. "Price distortion under fixed-mobile substitution," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 441-454, December.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 2012. "Two-sided Markets with Substitution: Mobile Termination Revisited," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunication; Mobile phones; Mobile-to-mobile access charges; Network effects; L41; L96;
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:96:y:2009:i:3:p:241-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .