Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edmond Baranes & Stefan Behringer & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2015. "Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry," Working Papers 15-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Jean-Christophe Poudou & Edmond Baranes & Stefan Behringer, 2017. "Mobile Access Charges and Collusion under Asymmetry," Post-Print hal-01671737, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pio Baake & Kay Mitusch, 2009.
"Mobile phone termination charges with asymmetric regulation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 241-261, April.
- Pio Baake & Kay Mitusch, 2005. "Mobile Phone Termination Charges with Asymmetric Regulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 500, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2013. "Termination fees revisited," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 738-750.
- Stefan Behringer, 2012.
"Asymmetric equilibria and non-cooperative access pricing in telecommunications,"
International Journal of Management and Network Economics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 257-281.
- Stefan Behringer, 2006. "Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications," JEPS Working Papers 06-005, JEPS.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-Cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 11795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso M. & Wright, Julian, 2004. "Competition in telecommunications: an introduction," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 315-321, September.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2009.
"Entry, access pricing, and welfare in the telecommunications industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 185-188, March.
- Stefan Behringer, 2005. "Entry, Access Pricing, and Welfare in the Telecommunications Industry," JEPS Working Papers 05-003, JEPS.
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2014.
"Calling circles: network competition with nonuniform calling patterns,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 45(1), pages 155-175, March.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Inderst, Roman & Valletti, Tommaso, 2010. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2011. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEIS Research Paper 206, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Jul 2011.
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Pierre Picard, 1988. "La tarification optimale des télécommunications : une présentation synthétique," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 12, pages 27-62.
- Edmond Baranes & Cuong Vuong, 2012. "Competition with asymmetric regulation of mobile termination charges," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 204-222, October.
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 2003. "Asymmetric Network Interconnection," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 27-46, February.
- Gruber,Harald, 2005. "The Economics of Mobile Telecommunications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521843270, March.
- Baranes, Edmond & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2010. "Cost-based access regulation and collusion in a differentiated duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 172-176, March.
- Edmond Baranes & Cuong Huong Vuong, 2012. "Policy Implications of Asymmetric Termination Rate Regulation in Europe," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; Mobile Termination Rates; Network Asymmetries; Glide Path;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2017:i:127:p:33-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.