Integrating Spatial Dimension into Jointly Dynamic Groundwater Extraction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2010.
"On the spatial nature of the groundwater pumping externality,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 154-164, April.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2006. "On the spatial nature of the groundwater pumping externality," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21035, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsGroundwater; Dynamic; Spatial; Groundwater quantity; Groundwater Quality; Agricultural Water Use; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .