Production Arrangements and Strategic Brand Level Competition in a Vertically Linked Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1987. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities from household survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Bodo Steiner, 2004. "French Wines on the Decline? Econometric Evidence from Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 267-288.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Bertrand Nash; Stackelberg leader follower; Non-Nested Model Comparison; Canadian retail level; Private label; National brand; Production arrangements; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-06-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-24 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2013-06-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-IPR-2013-06-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .