Production Arrangements and Strategic Brand Level Competition in a Vertically Linked Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1987. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities from household survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Bodo Steiner, 2004. "French Wines on the Decline? Econometric Evidence from Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 267-288.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Bertrand Nash; Stackelberg leader follower; Non-Nested Model Comparison; Canadian retail level; Private label; National brand; Production arrangements; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-06-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-24 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2013-06-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-IPR-2013-06-24 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.