Report NEP-HME-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krogmann, Yin & Riedel, Nadine & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2013. "Inter-firm R&D networks in pharmaceutical biotechnology: What determines firm's centrality-based partnering capability," FZID Discussion Papers 75-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Smuda, Florian, 2013. "Do cartel breakdowns induce mergers? Evidence from EC cartel cases," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pietro F. Peretto, 2013. "From Smith to Schumpeter: A Theory of Take-Off and Convergence to Sustained Growth," Working Papers 13-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad, Waseem & Anders, Sven M. & Marcoul, Philippe, 2013. "Production Arrangements and Strategic Brand Level Competition in a Vertically Linked Market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150749, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Juan Pedro Ronconi, 2013. "Union Negotiation and Wage Inequality in Argentina: An Empirical Analysis of Recent Trends," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0145, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Satoshi Imai & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2013. "Product Downsizing and Hidden Price Increases: Evidence from Japan's Deflationary Period," CARF F-Series CARF-F-320, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2013. "New ethics for economics?," Kiel Policy Brief 60, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heim, Sven & Götz, Georg, 2013. "Do pay-as-bid auctions favor collusion? Evidence from Germany's market for reserve power," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Su, Ye & Brown, Scott & Cook, Michael L., 2013. "Stability in Organic Milk Farm Prices: A Comparative Study," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150735, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Teresa C. Fort & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "How Firms Respond to Business Cycles: The Role of Firm Age and Firm Size," Working Papers 13-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.