Journal of Policy Modeling
June 1998, Volume 20, Issue 3
April 1998, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 119-140 Electoral and Partisan Cycle Regularities: A Cointegration Test
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas A. & Prodromidis, Kyprianos P. & Serletis, Apostolos
- 141-161 Capital Mobility in Historical Perspective
by Hogendorn, Christiaan
- 163-191 Tax and Spend, or Spend and Tax? An International Study
by Koren, Stephan & Stiassny, Alfred
- 193-199 Product Versus Process Patents: A Theoretical Approach
by Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid
- 201-212 Are Commodity Prices a Leading Indicator of Inflation?
by Moosa, Imad A.
- 213-250 Macroeconomic Effects of CO2 Emission Limits: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for China
by Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 251-259 Modeling the Outcome of Presidential Elections Using Economic Variables: The Smart Use of Dummy Variables
by He, Janet & Renshaw, Edward & Szelest, Bruce
February 1998, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-9 Government Size, Product Diversity and International Trade
by Anwar, Sajid
- 11-31 Is There a Trade-off Between Trade Liberalization and Pollution Abatement?: A Computable General Equilibrium Assessment Applied to Costa Rica
by Dessus, Sebastien & Bussolo, Maurizio
- 33-43 Evolution of Federal Reserve Credibility
by Belton Jr., Willie J. & Cebula, Richard J.
- 45-54 Policy Model for Management of Urban Waste
by Chakrabarti, Snigdha
- 55-75 Microsimulation of Corporate Response to Investment Subsidies
by van Tongeren, F. W.
- 77-109 Aid Flows and "Dutch Disease" in a General Equilibrium Framework for Pakistan
by Vos, Rob
- 111-117 Industrial Transformation in the Open Economy: A Multisectoral View
by Noren, Ronny
December 1997, Volume 19, Issue 6
- 587-604 Foodgrain price stabilization: Implications of private storage and subsidized food distribution
by Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P. V.
- 605-626 Saving-investment correlations and capital mobility: The experience of developing countries
by Mamingi, Nlandu
- 627-634 Is there a liquidity effect? An investigation using the Kalman filter
by Boyd, Roy & Caporale, Tony
- 635-659 A quantification of lobbying benefits with an application to the common agricultural policy
by Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Redmond, Willie J.
- 661-681 Sustainability of fiscal deficits, monetary policy, and inflation stabilization: The case of Turkey
by Ozatay, Fatih
- 683-696 Modeling compliance to environmental regulation: Evidence from manufacturing industries
by Regens, James L. & Seldon, Barry J. & Elliott, Euel
October 1997, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 469-489 Learning about monetary union: An analysis of bounded rational learning in European labor markets
by Barrell, Ray & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hall, Stephen & Garratt, Anthony
- 491-535 Modeling and forecasting U.S. Patent application filings
by Adams, Kay & Kim, Douglas & Joutz, Frederick L. & Trost, Robert P. & Mastrogianis, Gus
- 537-565 A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition
by Hadhri, Moncef
- 567-586 Children's health as an input to labor: Intrahousehold food distribution in Rural Indonesia
by Ralston, Katherine
August 1997, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 351-373 Financial repression and fiscal policy
by Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert
- 375-379 A Stochastic simulation analysis of the effects of Indian wheat production instability on the world wheat market
by Devadoss, Stephen & Li, Shuangling & Jones, James
- 381-406 Excessive defense expenditures and economic stabilization: The case of Pakistan
by Looney, Robert E.
- 407-415 Adelman and Morris factor analysis of developing countries
by Gaur, Sanjay
- 417-440 On the temporal causal relationship between energy consumption, real income, and prices: Some new evidence from Asian-energy dependent NICs Based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correction approach
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
- 441-468 Can family-planning programs "cause" a significant fertility decline in countries characterized by very low levels of socioeconomic development? New evidence from Bangladesh based on dynamic multivariate and cointegrated time-series techniques, 1965-1991
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
June 1997, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 237-251 Changing patterns of trade in the world iron ore and steel market: An econometric analysis
by Stephen Labson, B.
- 253-277 Stabilizing prices in commodity markets: Price bounds versus private stockholding
by Zant, Wouter
- 279-293 Inflation uncertainty, money demand, and monetary deregulation: Evidence from a univariate ARCH model and cointegration tests
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 295-321 Demand for housing in the Bombay Metropolitan Region
by Tiwari, Piyush & Parikh, Jyoti
- 323-331 Cyclical factors in import demand behavior: The Korean experience
by Mah, Jai Sheen
- 333-349 Restricted forecasts and economic target monitoring: An application to the Spanish Consumer Price Index
by Alvarez, Luis J. & Delrieu, Juan C. & Jareño, Javier
April 1997, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 119-127 A numerical example showing globally welfare-worsening liberalization of international trade in banking services
by Ngee Choon Chia & Whalley, John
- 129-152 Interest rates and household absorption in Belgium
by Dombrecht, M. & Wouters, R.
- 153-173 Money demand, adjustment costs, and forward-looking behavior
by Engsted, Tom & Haldrup, Niels
- 175-185 Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach
by DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 187-193 Structural change in import demand behavior, the Korean experience: a reexamination
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Rhee, Hyun-Jae
- 195-206 Exchange rates and export prices of Japanese manufacturing
by Tange, Toshiko
- 207-236 Flexible public policy: The case of the United States wheat sector
by Alan Love, H. & Rausser, Gordon C.
February 1997, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-18 The gains from MERCOSUL: A general equilibrium, imperfect competition evaluation
by Flores, Renato Jr.
- 19-40 Stabilization policy, exchange rate expectations, and international transmission
by Levin, Jay H.
- 41-49 Domestic and eurocurrency yields: Any exchange rate link? Evidence from a VAR model
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 51-78 Paper pushers or paper money? Empirical assessment of fiscal and monetary models of exchange rate determination
by Chinn, Menzie David
- 79-117 Financial liberalization and fiscal repression in Turkey: Policy analysis in a CGE model with financial markets
by Yeldan, A. Erinc
December 1996, Volume 18, Issue 6
- 583-601 Japanese import behavior and cointegration: A comment
by Urbain, Jean-Pierre
- 603-621 An application of social choice theory to U.S.D.A. forest service decision making
by Martin, Wade E. & Shields, Deborah J. & Tolwinski, Boleslaw & Kent, Brian
- 623-641 Stochastic trends in the long-run behavior of velocity: A new test of the institutional hypothesis
by Arnold, Ivo J. M.
- 643-688 Energy supply shocks: Macroeconomic consequences for Ukraine
by Quan Chu, H. & Grais, Wafik
October 1996, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 469-494 A flow of funds model for India and its implications
by Sen, Kunal & Roy, Tirthankar & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, Arundhati
- 495-529 Policy modeling under fixed and flexible price regimes: SAM-CGE transitional applications to Poland and Hungary
by Braber, M. C. & Cohen, S. I. & Revesz, T. & Zolkiewski, Z.
- 531-560 Empirical tests to discern the dynamic causal chain in macroeconomic activity: new evidence from Thailand and Malaysia based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correction modeling approach
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
- 561-582 Savings under quantity constraints: what can we learn from former Soviet families?
by Mokhtari, M.
August 1996, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 343-376 Energy and environment: Reducing CO2 emissions from the electric power industry
by Vlachou, Andriana & Vassos, Spyros & Andrikopoulos, Andreas
- 377-395 Convergence of inflation and interest rates prior to EMU: An empirical analysis
by Bini-Smaghi, Lorenzo & Del Giovane, Paolo
- 397-417 Exchange rate intervention in Australia (December 1983 to May 1993)
by Karunaratne, Neil Dias
- 419-443 Income distribution effects of the Swedish 1991 tax reform: An analysis of a microsimulation using generalized Kakwani decomposition
by Palme, Marten
- 445-467 Modeling the demand for money in the industrial and commercial companies sector in the United Kingdom
by Mizen, Paul
June 1996, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 233-270 The international narcotics trade: Can it be stopped by interdiction?
by Fowler, Thomas B.
- 271-287 Measurement of economic efficiency using the behavioral and stochastic cost frontier approach
by Ali, Farman & Parikh, Ashok & Shah, Mir Kalan
- 289-333 Measuring the effects of macroeconomic policy in industry economic models: Toward assessment of industrial policy
by Tsai, Diana H. & Norsworthy, J. R.
- 335-341 The impact of German unification on the European Economy: A strategic analysis of fiscal policy
by De Bonis, Valeria
April 1996, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 117-139 The chasm in the transition: A CGE analysis of Chinese economic reform
by Xu, Dianqing
- 141-155 Endogenous technical progress in fossil fuel demand: The case of France
by Boone, Laurence & Hall, Stephen & Kemball-Cook, David
- 157-184 Pitfalls in the economic analysis of aging
by van Dalen, Hendrik P.
- 185-201 The impact of removing the sugar quota on the U.S. economy: A general equilibrium analysis
by Boyd, Roy & Doroodian, Khosrow & Power, Amy
- 203-215 The natural rate of unemployment: Can it be estimated with any confidence?
by Renshaw, Edward
- 217-221 Input-output analysis: Input of energy, CO2, and work to produce goods
by Born, Peter
- 223-231 A negative income tax in a mini-welfare state: A simulation exercise with mimic
by de Jager, Nicole E. M. & Graafland, Johan J. & Gelauff, George M. M.
February 1996, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-48 Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction
by Carone, Giuseppe
- 49-67 Social cost benefit analysis of commercial and residential burglar and fire alarms
by Hakim, Simon & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 69-86 Exchange rate pass-through and the J-curve: An analysis of the Korean case
by Han, Sung-Shin & Suh, Seoung Hwan
- 87-107 Import vulnerability of defense-related industries: An empirical model
by Kellman, Mitchell & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Saadawi, Tarek
- 109-116 Do policymakers' distributional desires lead to an inflationary bias?
by Lippi, Francesco & Swank, Otto H.
December 1995, Volume 17, Issue 6
- 531-556 A general equilibrium assessment of a suggested reform in capital income taxation
by Holmoy, Erling & Vennemo, Haakon
- 557-577 Advertising in demand systems for alcoholic drinks and tobacco: A comparative study
by Duffy, Martyn
- 579-595 External security threats, defense expenditures, and the economic growth of less-developed countries
by Lipow, Jonathan & Antinori, Camille M.
- 597-613 Expectations, target zones, and oil price dynamics
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Madan, Vibhas
- 615-637 Alternate adjustments to external shocks in Hungary
by Tesche, Jean
- 639-657 Effects of real exchange rate changes on Canadian agriculture: A general equilibrium evaluation
by Alper Guzel, H. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N.
- 659-666 Inflation and aggregate demand shocks
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 667-675 Modeling manufactured imports: Methodological issues with evidence from Australia
by Athukorala, Premachandra & Menon, Jayant
October 1995, Volume 17, Issue 5
- 443-448 The international monetary system: Are present arrangements optimal? Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 449-461 What have we learned from the EMS crises?
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 463-478 Intergovernmental competition in Europe with and without a common currency
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 479-492 The international monetary system: The missing factor
by Mundell, Robert A.
- 493-512 The evolving international monetary system and prospects for monetary reform
by Mussa, Michael
- 513-530 The operation and future of the international monetary system
by Salvatore, Dominick
August 1995, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 325-365 Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system
by Adams, F. Gerard & Park, I.
- 367-395 Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ghura, Dhaneshwar
- 397-426 Commodity prices and inflation: A forward-looking price model
by Adams, F. Gerard & Ichino, Yasukazu
- 427-442 Petroleum wealth, debt policy, and intergenerational welfare: The case of Norway
by Steigum, Erling Jr. & Thogersen, Oystein
June 1995, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 207-221 Development with positive externalities: The case of the Russian economy
by Matveenko, Vladimir
- 223-255 Liberalizing agriculture in the European union
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Wooton, Ian
- 257-278 Can international commodity agreements work?
by Van Groenendaal, W. J. H. & Vingerhoets, J. W. A.
- 279-291 Outcomes of government corn support policies under alternate assumptions of risk
by Krause, Joyce Hall & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 293-305 Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States
by Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin
- 307-314 The allocation of official development assistance
by Wall, Howard J.
- 315-323 Wheat market shares in the presence of Japanese import quotas
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
April 1995, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 85-120 Can the European community absorb more immigrants? A general equilibrium analysis of the labor market and macroeconomic effects of east-west migration in Europe
by Weyerbrock, Silvia
- 121-137 Consequences of harmonization of indirect taxes for Luxembourg
by van Leeuwen, Marko J. & Tang, Paul J. G.
- 139-162 On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?
by Wiese, Arthur M.
- 163-176 Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
by Klein, Lawrence R. & Salvatore, Dominick
- 177-197 Evaluating the CSF with an extended computable general equilibrium model: The case of Greece (1988-1995)
by Lolos, Sarantis & Suwa-Eisenmann, Akiko & Zonzilos, Nicholas & Bourguignon, Francois
- 199-205 Is there any long-run relation between the terms of trade and trade balance?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Alse, Janardhanan
February 1995, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-37 Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market
by Mercenier, Jean
- 39-57 Contractionary devaluation with black markets for foreign exchange
by Kamin, Steven B.
- 59-83 Estimating the U.S. demand for sugar in the presence of measurement error in the data
by Uri, Noel D.
December 1994, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 541-557 Fiscal policy coordination and flexibility under European Monetary Union: Implications for macroeconomic stabilization
by Bryson, Jay H.
- 559-575 Market and policy analysis of the U.S. banking industry
by Golan, Amos & Kim, Moshe & Freeman, Shirra
- 577-596 Global warming and carbon taxes: Dynamic and strategic interactions between energy consumers and producers
by Wirl, Franz
- 597-608 The interaction among foreign debt, capital flows, and growth: Case studies
by Metwally, M. M. & Tamaschke, Rick
- 609-623 Exchange rate episodes and the pass-through of exchange rates to import prices
by Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Thurman, Stephan S.
- 625-652 Income distribution and the fulfillment of basic needs: Theory and empirical evidence
by Heerink, Nico & Folmer, Henk
- 653-676 A phased increase in the U.S. investment rate: Sacrifice times, T-year gains, and investment rate returns
by Lewis, Kenneth A. & Seidman, Laurence S.
- 677-683 How best to model inflation in India
by Balakrishnan, Pulapre
October 1994, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 459-472 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from cointegration tests
by Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas
- 473-496 A dynamic aggregative model of the AIDS epidemic with possible policy interventions
by Cuddington, John T. & Hancock, John D. & Rogers, Carol Ann
- 497-527 Regional unemployment in Italy: Sources and cures
by Baussola, Maurizio & Fiorito, Riccardo
- 529-540 A different kind of money illusion: The case of long and variable lags
by Bryan, Michael F. & Gavin, William T.
August 1994, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 353-393 External adjustment in selected developing countries in the 1990s
by Helkie, William L. & Howard, David H.
- 395-415 Adjustment with growth: The case of Denmark in the 1980s
by Pedersen, Karsten Nimb
- 417-425 Individualizing the income tax and unemployment assistance system
by Gelauff, G. M. M. & Graafland, J. J.
- 427-457 A computable general equilibrium model of urban transport demands
by Horridge, Mark
June 1994, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 237-263 Modeling distortionary aspects of the U.S. wheat program and policy reform
by Labson, B. Stephen
- 265-289 Growth dynamics in a general equilibrium macroeconomic model for India
by Goyal, Ashima
- 291-298 Japanese import demand behavior: The cointegration approach
by Mah, Jai Sheen
- 299-325 The effects of protection on a domestic oligopoly: The case of the U.S. auto market
by Scott, Robert E.
- 327-333 The user cost estimation of owner-occupied housing
by Yang, Jichung & Adams, F. Gerard
- 335-344 Exogenous shocks and macroeconomic policies in LDCs: A study of Sri Lanka with an econometric model
by Perera, Nelson
- 345-351 Impact of inflation, output, employment, and income effect in budget deficits for Taiwan: A forecast of regional input-output approach
by Hua-Jen Chang
April 1994, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 119-146 Trade policy and U.S. economic growth
by Ho, Mun S. & Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 147-164 The impact of Japanese auto VRAs on the U.S. and Japanese economies
by Gerard Adams, F. & Gangnes, Byron & Huang, Gene
- 165-186 Exports, growth, and liberalization: An evaluation
by Greenaway, David & Sapsford, David
- 187-213 Estimating income mobility from census data
by Adelman, Irma & Morley, Samuel & Schenzler, Christoph & Warning, Matthew
- 215-231 A measure of federal reserve credibility
by Croushore, Dean & Koot, Ronald S.
- 233-236 Modeling the federal reserve's policy of leaning against the wind
by Peng, Yajun & Renshaw, Edward
February 1994, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-25 The link between immigration and unemployment in Canada
by Marr, William L. & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 27-54 Cross-border deposits, aggregation, and money demand in the transition to EMU
by Angeloni, Ignazio & Cottarelli, Carlo & Levy, Aviram
- 55-95 The macroeconomic impact of agricultural policy: A CGE analysis for India
by Storm, Servaas
- 97-111 A model for the analysis of optimal policies to control the AIDS epidemic
by Correa, Hector
- 113-118 Dampening exchange rate volatility: A micro alternative to macro policies
by Collinge, Robert A.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 5-6
- 469-472 Introduction
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman
- 473-490 How large are the incentives to join subglobal carbon-reduction initiatives?
by Piggott, John & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall
- 491-520 Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 521-543 Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models
by Conrad, Klaus & Schroder, Michael
- 545-579 Modeling the post-reform Chinese economy
by Martin, Will
- 581-623 Hungary in transition: a computable general equilibrium model comparison with Austria
by Breuss, Fritz & Tesche, Jean
- 625-652 Modeling an economy in transition: trade adjustment policies for Hungary
by Hare, Paul & Revesz, Tamas & Zalai, Erno
- 653-671 An applied general equilibrium model of international tax competition among the group of seven countries
by York, Harold L.
- 673-701 Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis
by Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E.
August 1993, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 353-392 German unification and the European Monetary System: A quantitative analysis
by Adams, Gwyn & Alexander, Lewis & Gagnon, Joseph
- 393-414 The contribution of applied general equilibrium analysis to policy reform in Australia
by Powell, Alan A. & Snape, Richard H.
- 415-426 Does government intervention matter in commodity market models?
by McCorriston, Steve
- 427-462 The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
by Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor
- 463-468 Inflationary trends in Colombia
by Fullerton, Thomas Jr.
June 1993, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 235-250 Structural and integration analysis of an Italian public conglomerate
by La Noce, M. & Latorre, M. & Schachter, G.
- 251-276 The Gambia's economic recovery: Policy reforms, foreign aid, or rain?
by Radelet, Steven
- 277-296 The sectoral implications of macroeconomic policy: The case of postreform China
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming
- 297-312 Modeling international loan portfolios through Linear Programming Discriminant Analysis
by Gordon, Kenneth R. & Palmer, Michael & Glover, Fred
- 313-327 An econometric model for Malawi: Measuring the effects of external shocks and policies
by Van Frausum, Yves & Sahn, David E.
- 329-333 QALY as an estimator of social benefits or anti-drug strategies
by Rhodd, Rupert G.
- 335-352 Commodity price fluctuations and macroeconomic adjustments in the developed economies
by Labys, Walter C. & Maizels, Alfred
April 1993, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 117-139 A time-series analysis of the effects of government policies on the U.S. beef cattle industry
by Henry, Guy & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Bessler, David A. & Farris, Donald
- 141-156 Domestic dairy policies and international market adjustment in a simplified model of world dairy products trade
by Griffith, Garry & Lattimore, Ralph & Robertsonf, John
- 157-178 An analysis of Spain's integration in the EEC
by Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran
- 179-197 Optimal monetary policy: A new test
by Christou, Costas & Dellas, Harris & Gagales, Anastassios
- 199-222 Trade compromises between the European community and the United States: An interest group-game theory
by Johnson, Martin & Mahe, Louis & Roe, Terry
- 223-227 Structural change in import demand behavior: The Korean experience
by Mah, Jai Sheen
- 229-233 Incorporating strategic government policy behavior and product differentiation into an international burley tobacco trade model
by Snell, William M. & Reed, Michael R.
February 1993, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-11 Why deficit news affects interest rates
by Thorbecke, Willem
- 13-48 Implications for the Asia-Pacific region of coordination of macroeconomic policies in the OECD
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Sundberg, Mark W.
- 49-61 The effect of subsidized imports on domestic industry: a comparison of market structures
by Morkre, Morris E.
- 63-89 A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of corporate tax integration
by Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 91-97 Supply elasticities in the presence of adjustment costs
by Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 99-115 How robust is applied general equilibrium analysis?
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Jones, Richard & Kimbell, Larry J. & Wigle, Randal
October 1992, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 561-582 Trade liberalization and agricultural prices
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio
- 583-598 Policy implications in multiproduct acreage response systems
by Clark, J. Stephen & Spriggs, John
- 599-629 Imperfect competition in an open economy
by Christodoulakis, Nicos & Weale, Martin
- 631-639 Armington elasticities for United States manufacturing sectors
by Reinert, Kenneth A. & Roland-Holst, David W.
- 641-653 More evidence on the J curve from LDCs
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Malixi, Margaret
- 655-673 Policy optimization by lexicographic preference ordering
by Stork, P. & Viaene, J. -M.
August 1992, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 395-400 Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: A synopsis
by Ericsson, Neil R.
- 401-428 Domestic and foreign effects on prices in an open economy: The case of Denmark
by Juselius, Katarina
- 429-451 Finnish manufacturing wages 1960-1987: Real-wage flexibility and hysteresis
by Nymoen, Ragnar
- 453-463 Tests of cointegrating exogeneity for PPP and uncovered interest rate parity in the United Kingdom
by Hunter, John
- 465-495 Parameter constancy, mean square forecast errors, and measuring forecast performance: An exposition, extensions, and illustration
by Ericsson, Neil R.
- 497-516 Comments on the evaluation of policy models
by Granger, Clive W. J. & Deutsch, Melinda
- 517-533 Testing for parameter instability in linear models
by Hansen, Bruce E.
- 535-560 Confidence intervals for linear combinations of forecasts from dynamic econometric models
by Campos, Julia
June 1992, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 251-280 Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: An overview
by Ericsson, Neil R.
- 281-311 An econometric analysis of TV advertising expenditure in the United Kingdom
by Hendry, David F.
- 313-334 Testing weak exogeneity and the order of cointegration in UK money demand data
by Johansen, Soren
- 335-361 A dynamic model of the demand for currency: Argentina 1977-1988
by Ahumada, Hildegart
- 363-393 Dynamic modeling of the demand for narrow money in Norway
by Bardsen, Gunnar
April 1992, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 135-166 Financial repression and liberalization in a general equilibrium model with financial markets
by Lewis, Jeffrey D.
- 167-186 Endogenous growth in a life-cycle model: The role of population growth and taxation
by Arrau, Patricio