Firm participation in financial incentive programmes: The case of subsidies for outward internationalisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Katsushi, 2007.
"Targeting versus universalism: An evaluation of indirect effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 99-113.
- Katsushi Imai, 2004. "Targeting versus Universalism: An Evaluation of Indirect Effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/07, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jun 2004.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey A. Smith, 2004.
"The Determinants of Participation in a Social Program: Evidence from a Prototypical Job Training Program,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 243-298, April.
- Heckman, James J & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2003. "The determinants of participation in a social program: Evidence from a prototypical job training program," Working Paper Series 2003:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey A. Smith, 2003. "The Determinants of Participation in a Social Program: Evidence from a Prototypical Job Training Program," NBER Working Papers 9818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2003. "The Determinants of Participation in a Social Program: Evidence from a Prototypical Job Training Program," IZA Discussion Papers 798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "The Determinants of Participation in a Social Program: Evidence from a Prototypical Job Training Program," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20034, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Mike Wright & Paul Westhead & Deniz Ucbasaran, 2007. "Internationalization of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and International Entrepreneurship: A Critique and Policy Implications," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 1013-1030.
- Giebe, Thomas & Grebe, Tim & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2006.
"How to allocate R&D (and other) subsidies: An experimentally tested policy recommendation,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1261-1272, November.
- Giebe, Thomas & Grebe, Tim & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "How to Allocate R&D (and Other) Subsidies: An Experimentally Tested Policy Recommendation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 108, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- Robert J Rolfe & David A Ricks & Martha M Pointer & Mark McCarthy, 1993. "Determinants of FDI Incentive Preferences of MNEs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 335-355, June.
- Helena Lenihan, 2004. "Evaluating Irish industrial policy in terms of deadweight and displacement: a quantitative methodological approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 229-252.
- Ram Mudambi, 1999. "Multinational Investment Attraction: Principal-Agent Considerations," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 65-79.
- Xulia González & Jordi Jaumandreu & Consuelo Pazo, 2005. "Barriers to Innovation and Subsidy Effectiveness," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(4), pages 930-949, Winter.
- Blanes, J. Vicente & Busom, Isabel, 2004.
"Who participates in R&D subsidy programs?: The case of Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1459-1476, December.
- J. Vicente Blanes & Isabel Busom, 2004. "WHO PARTICIPATES IN R&D SUBSIDY PROGRAMS?. The case of Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers wpdea0407, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Atzeni, Gianfranco E. & Carboni, Oliviero A., 2008. "The effects of grant policy on technology investment in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-399.
- Josh Lerner, 2002. "When Bureaucrats Meet Entrepreneurs: The Design of Effective "Public Venture Capital" Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 73-84, February.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Luca Grilli & Cinzia Verga, 2007. "High-tech Start-up Access to Public Funds and Venture Capital: Evidence from Italy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 381-402.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2005. "Financial and Legal Constraints to Growth: Does Firm Size Matter?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 137-177, February.
- van Tongeren, F. W., 1998. "Microsimulation of Corporate Response to Investment Subsidies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-75, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes & Bové Sans, Miquel Àngel, 2014. "A territorial approach to R&D subsidies: Empirical evidence for Catalonian firms," Working Papers 2072/242275, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Torres, Miguel Matos & Clegg, L. Jeremy & Varum, Celeste Amorim, 2016. "The missing link between awareness and use in the uptake of pro-internationalization incentives," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 495-510.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen, 2011. "Malaysia's outward FDI: The effects of market size and government policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 497-510, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy evaluation Firm participation process Outward FDI;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:32:y::i:6:p:792-803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.