Do R&D subsidies affect SME's: access to external financing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-016-0461-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:palcom:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-018-0069-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Kleer, 2008. "Government R&D Subsidies as a Signal for Private Investors," Working Papers 066, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Silva Filipe & Carreira Carlos, 2017.
"Financial Constraints: Do They Matter to Allocate R&D Subsidies?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 1-26, October.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2012. "Financial Constraints: Do They Matter to R&D Subsidy Attribution?," GEMF Working Papers 2012-18, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Edina Berlinger & Anita Lovas & Péter Juhász, 2017.
"State subsidy and moral hazard in corporate financing,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(4), pages 743-770, December.
- Berlinger, Edina & Lovas, Anita & Juhász, Péter, 2015. "State subsidy and moral hazard in corporate financing," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/22, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9845-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis," MPRA Paper 68827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iris Kruja, 2014. "Impact of Firm Specific Charachteristics in the Access to External Finances of SMEs," Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14,in: Pál Michelberger (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '14, pages 135-160 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & María Delgado-Rodríguez & Inmaculada Álvarez-Ayuso & Sonia Lucas-Santos, 2014. "Assessment of the public tools used to promote R&D investment in Spanish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 959-976, December.
- Heike Belitz & Anna Lejpras, 2014. "Financing Patterns of Innovative SMEs and the Perception of Innovation Barriers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1353, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2014. "Tax incentives… or subsidies for business R&D?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-596, October.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012.
"Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs,"
Working Paper series
61_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- P. Brighi & R. Patuelli & G. Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers wp845, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Demeulemeester, Sarah, 2017. "R&D Subsidies and Firms’ Cost of Debt," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168093, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kleer, Robin, 2010. "Government R&D subsidies as a signal for private investors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1361-1374, December.
- Felipe Rojas & Elena Huergo, 2016. "Characteristics of entrepreneurs and public support for NTBFs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 363-382, August.
- Demeulemeester, Sarah & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015.
"R&D subsidies and firms' cost of debt,"
DICE Discussion Papers
201, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sarah Demeulemeester & Hanna Hottenrott, 2015. "R&D subsidies and firms’ cost of debt," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 515978, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2008-09-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2008-09-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2008-09-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-09-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2008-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .