Report NEP-INO-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2008. "Do Active Innovation Policies Matter? – Findings from a Survey on the Hong Kong Electronics SMEs," Kiel Working Papers 1445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:29-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Payot, Frederic & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Sequential Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 864, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2008_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meuleman, M. & De Maeseneire, W., 2008. "Do R&D subsidies affect SME's: access to external financing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2008. "The Innovation and Productivity Effect of Foreign Take-Over of National Assets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 141, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2008. "Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from us patent citations," DULBEA Working Papers 08-18.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Functional Regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 144, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 136, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andreas Eisingerich & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Tobias Kretschmer, 2008. "Cluster Innovation Along the Industry Lifecycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Martin Shubik, 2008. "Innovation and Equilibrium?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1674, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.