Cluster Innovation Along the Industry Lifecycle
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; Industry Lifecycle; Innovation;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2008-09-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-09-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2008-09-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2008-09-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2008-09-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-09-20 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TID-2008-09-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2008-09-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2008-070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .