Report NEP-GEO-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-ups, New Business Employment, and the Effects on Incumbents: Who Contributes the Larger Share?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:29-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Gaelotti, 2008. "Do domestic firms benefit from geographic proximity with FDI? Evidence from the privatization of the Czech glass industry," Working Papers IES 2008/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Regional Institutional Environment and Swedish Regional New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 142, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nicolas Coulombel, 2008. "Monocentric analysis of restricting the budget share of housing alone or with transportation," Working Papers hal-00319084, HAL.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Functional Regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 144, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "Agglomeration, Vertical Specialization, and the Strength of Industrial Linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics 98, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Testing for spatial autocorrelation: the regressors that make the power disappear," MPRA Paper 10542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Pisati, 2008. "Tools for spatial density estimation," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 15, Stata Users Group.
- Fungisai Nota & Shunfeng Song, 2008. "Further Analysis of the Zipf Law: Does the Rank-Size Rule Really Exist?," Working Papers 08-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Andreas Eisingerich & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Tobias Kretschmer, 2008. "Cluster Innovation Along the Industry Lifecycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2008. "Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from us patent citations," DULBEA Working Papers 08-18.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurship the Salvation for Enhanced Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 143, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yolanda F. Rebollo & J. Ignacio Pérez, 2008. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Hulsink, W. & Suddle, K. & Hessels, S.J.A., 2008. "Science and Technology-based Regional Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands: Building Support Structures for Business Creation and Growth Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chen Feng Ng & Kenneth Small, 2008. "Tradeoffs among Free-flow Speed, Capacity, Cost, and Environmental Footprint in Highway Design," Working Papers 080904, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.