Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from us patent citations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernal, Oscar & Oosterlinck, Kim & Szafarz, Ariane, 2010.
"Observing bailout expectations during a total eclipse of the sun,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1193-1205, November.
- Oscar Bernal Diaz & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "Observing bailout expectations during a total eclipse of the sun," Working Papers CEB 08-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Oscar Bernal Diaz & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "Observing bailout expectations during a total eclipse of the sun," DULBEA Working Papers 09-01.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Charles Plaigin, 2009. "Exploratory study on the presence of cultural and institutional growth spillovers," DULBEA Working Papers 09-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0473-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "Labor market discrimination as an agency cost," DULBEA Working Papers 08-19.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aldieri, Luigi, 2011. "Knowledge spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 35018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Knowledge Spillovers; Technology Transfer; Patent Citations.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-09-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2008-09-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2008-09-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-09-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2008-09-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2008-09-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dul:wpaper:08-18rs. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.