Report NEP-IPR-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Payot, Frederic & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Sequential Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 864, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2008. "Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from us patent citations," DULBEA Working Papers 08-18.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:29-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2008. "The Innovation and Productivity Effect of Foreign Take-Over of National Assets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 141, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.