Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from the US patent citations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McNamee, Robert C., 2013. "Can’t see the forest for the leaves: Similarity and distance measures for hierarchical taxonomies with a patent classification example," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 855-873.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0353-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "R&D Migration: a cross-national analysis," MPRA Paper 62541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morescalchi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Penner, Orion & Petersen, Alexander M. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 651-668.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- Luigi Aldieri & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2016. "Knowledge Migration: A Cross-National Analysis," De Economist, Springer, vol. 164(2), pages 109-123, June.
- Kyriakos Drivas & Claire Economidou, 2015.
"Is geographic nearness important for trading ideas? Evidence from the US,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 629-662, August.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire, 2014. "Is Geographic Nearness Important for Trading Ideas? Evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 58105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Aprile, Maria Carmela & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "R&D Spillovers Effects on strategic behaviour of Large International Firms," MPRA Paper 63402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:106-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Aldieri & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2017.
"Quantile Regression for Panel Data: An Empirical Approach for Knowledge Spillovers Endogeneity,"
International Journal of Economics and Finance,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(7), pages 106-113, July.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Quantile regression for Panel data: An empirical approach for knowledge spillovers endogeneity," MPRA Paper 76405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Angelo Secchi, 2016.
"Resources (mis)allocation, innovation and the competitiveness of Europe,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics,
Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Angelo Secchi, 2016. "Resources (mis)allocation, innovation and the competitiveness of Europe," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Kotsemir, Maxim & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Jacobian spillovers in environmental technological proximity: the role of Mahalanobis index on European patents within the Triad," MPRA Paper 77274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Kultti & Tuomas Takalo & Tanja Tanayama, 2015. "R&D spillovers and information exchange: a case study," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 63-76, June.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:20:y:2011:i:6:p:597-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.