Evaluating Irish industrial policy in terms of deadweight and displacement: a quantitative methodological approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Darryl R & Swales, J K, 1995. "The Additionality, Displacement and Substitution Effects of Factor Subsidies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 113-126, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker & Steffen Künn & Frank Wießner, 2015.
"Subsidized start-ups out of unemployment: a comparison to regular business start-ups,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 165-190, June.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2015. "Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups," IZA Discussion Papers 8817, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Néstor Duch & Daniel Montolio & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007.
"Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm's performance: A quasi-experimental approach,"
XREAP2007-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2007.
- Nestor Duch Brown & Daniel Montolio Estivill & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007. "Evaluating the Impact of Public Subsidies on a Firms Performance: a Quasi-experimental Approach," Working Papers in Economics 181, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Néstor Duch & Daniel Montolio & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007. "Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm's performance: A quasi-experimental approach," Working Papers 2007/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mamedov, Arseny & Hudko, Hudko & Belev, Sergei & Moguchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of Individual Instruments of State Investment Policy," Working Papers 3052, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Duch, Néstor & Montolio, Daniel & Mediavilla , Mauro, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm’s performance: a two-stage quasi-experimental approach," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 16, pages 143-165.
- Brancati, Raffaele & Ciferri, Davide, 2007. "The demand side of Industrial Policies: Evidence and Methodology for Italian firms," MPRA Paper 5282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- Frantisek TURNOVEC, "undated". "Council, Commission and European Parliament Influence in European Union Decision Making," EcoMod2009 21500089, EcoMod.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2008.
"Creating jobs through public subsidies: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1179-1199, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007. "Creating Jobs Through Public Subsidies: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sourafel Girmaa & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2008. "Creating jobs through public subsidies : an empirical analysis," Open Access publications 10197/185, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2008.
"Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright? Industrial Policy Lessons from Ireland and East Asia for Small African Economies,"
wp374, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bailey, David & Lenihan, Helena & Singh, Ajit, 2008. "Tiger, tiger, burning bright? industrial policy lessons from Ireland and East Asia for small African economies," MPRA Paper 53356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9857-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Bannò, Mariasole & Sgobbi, Francesca, 2010. "Firm participation in financial incentive programmes: The case of subsidies for outward internationalisation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 792-803, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:3:p:229-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.