Council, Commission and European Parliament Influence in European Union Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen, 2009.
"Evaluating project deadweight measures: evidence from Finnish business subsidies,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 124-140, February.
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen, 2009. "Evaluating Project Deadweight Measures: Evidence from Finnish Business Subsidies," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(1), pages 124-140, February.
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen & Jari Ritsila, 2008. "Evaluation of investment subsidies: when is deadweight zero?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 585-600.
- Lenihan, Helena & Hart, Mark & Roper, Stephen, 2005. "Developing an Evaluative Framework for Industrial Policy in Ireland: Fulfilling the Audit Trail or an Aid to Policy Development?," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(2-Summer), pages 1-17.
- Heijs, Joost, 2003. "Freerider behaviour and the public finance of R&D activities in enterprises: the case of the Spanish low interest credits for R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-461, March.
- Helena Lenihan, 2004. "Evaluating Irish industrial policy in terms of deadweight and displacement: a quantitative methodological approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 229-252.
- Andrea Mairate, 2006. "The 'added value' of European Union Cohesion policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 167-177.
- Helena Lenihan & Mark Hart, 2004. "The use of counterfactual scenarios as a means to assess policy deadweight: an Irish case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 817-839, December.
- H Lenihan, 1999.
"An Evaluation of a Regional Development Agency's Grants in Terms of Deadweight and Displacement,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 17(3), pages 303-318, June.
- H Lenihan, 1999. "An evaluation of a regional development agency's grants in terms of deadweight and displacement," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(3), pages 303-318, June.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Picard, Pierre M., 2001. "Job additionality and deadweight spending in perfectly competitive industries: the case for optimal employment subsidies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 521-541, March.
- Herbert Jakoby, 2006. "Evaluation as part of the regional policy life cycle: The example of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 281-284.
- de Koning, Jaap, 1993. "Measuring the Placement Effects of Two Wage-Subsidy Schemes for the Long-Term Unemployed," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 447-468.
- Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of the structural funds on objective 1 regions: An exploratory discussion," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 201-210.
- Layard, P R G & Nickell, S J, 1980. "The Case for Subsidising Extra Jobs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 51-73, March.
- Thomas Bauer & Mathias Sinning, 2008.
"An extension of the Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition to nonlinear models,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(2), pages 197-206, May.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition to Non-Linear Models," RWI Discussion Papers 49, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Greene, William, 1999. "Marginal effects in the censored regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 43-49, July.
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:000215:21500089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .