Council, Commission and European Parliament Influence in European Union Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen, 2009.
"Evaluating project deadweight measures: evidence from Finnish business subsidies,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 124-140, February.
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen, 2009. "Evaluating Project Deadweight Measures: Evidence from Finnish Business Subsidies," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(1), pages 124-140, February.
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen & Jari Ritsila, 2008. "Evaluation of investment subsidies: when is deadweight zero?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 585-600.
- Lenihan, Helena & Hart, Mark & Roper, Stephen, 2005. "Developing an Evaluative Framework for Industrial Policy in Ireland: Fulfilling the Audit Trail or an Aid to Policy Development?," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(2-Summer), pages 1-17.
- Heijs, Joost, 2003. "Freerider behaviour and the public finance of R&D activities in enterprises: the case of the Spanish low interest credits for R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-461, March.
- Helena Lenihan, 2004. "Evaluating Irish industrial policy in terms of deadweight and displacement: a quantitative methodological approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 229-252.
- Helena Lenihan & Mark Hart, 2004.
"The Use of Counterfactual Scenarios as a Means to Assess Policy Deadweight: An Irish Case Study,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 22(6), pages 817-839, December.
- Helena Lenihan & Mark Hart, 2004. "The use of counterfactual scenarios as a means to assess policy deadweight: an Irish case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 817-839, December.
- Andrea Mairate, 2006. "The 'added value' of European Union Cohesion policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 167-177.
- H Lenihan, 1999.
"An Evaluation of a Regional Development Agency's Grants in Terms of Deadweight and Displacement,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 17(3), pages 303-318, June.
- H Lenihan, 1999. "An evaluation of a regional development agency's grants in terms of deadweight and displacement," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(3), pages 303-318, June.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Picard, Pierre M., 2001. "Job additionality and deadweight spending in perfectly competitive industries: the case for optimal employment subsidies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 521-541, March.
- Herbert Jakoby, 2006. "Evaluation as part of the regional policy life cycle: The example of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 281-284.
- de Koning, Jaap, 1993. "Measuring the Placement Effects of Two Wage-Subsidy Schemes for the Long-Term Unemployed," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 447-468.
- Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of the structural funds on objective 1 regions: An exploratory discussion," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 201-210.
- Layard, P R G & Nickell, S J, 1980. "The Case for Subsidising Extra Jobs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 51-73, March.
- Thomas Bauer & Mathias Sinning, 2008.
"An extension of the Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition to nonlinear models,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(2), pages 197-206, May.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition to Non-Linear Models," RWI Discussion Papers 49, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Greene, William, 1999. "Marginal effects in the censored regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 43-49, July.
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:000215:21500089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.