The Case for Subsidising Extra Jobs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2013.
"Subsidizing extra jobs: promoting employment by taming the unions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 807-831, October.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," FEMM Working Papers 07020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Suresh de Mel & David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2010. "Wage Subsidies for Microenterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 614-618, May.
- J Richardson, 1997. "Can Active Labour Market Policy Work? Some Theoretical Considerations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0331, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2008.
"Creating jobs through public subsidies: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1179-1199, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007. "Creating Jobs Through Public Subsidies: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sourafel Girmaa & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2008. "Creating jobs through public subsidies : an empirical analysis," Open Access publications 10197/185, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 221, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Frantisek TURNOVEC, "undated". "Council, Commission and European Parliament Influence in European Union Decision Making," EcoMod2009 21500089, EcoMod.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 2015.
"Selection, Trade, and Employment: the Strategic Use of Subsidies,"
WWWforEurope Policy Paper series
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 2016. "Selection, Trade, and Employment: The Strategic Use of Subsidies," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 296, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2000. "A Swedish Economic Policy - The Theory, Application and Validity of the Rehn-Meidner Model," Research Papers in Economics 2000:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:921-999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Picard, P. M., 1996. "Efficient Wage Subsidies in Private Firms and Deadweight Spending," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Livia Alfonsi & Oriana Bandiera & Vittorio Bassi & Robin Burgess & Imran Rasul & Munshi Sulaiman & Anna Vitali, 2017. "Tackling Youth Unemployment: Evidence from a Labour Market Experiment in Uganda," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers eopp64, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Richardson, J., 1997. "Can active labour market policy work? Some theoretical considerations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oskamp, Frank & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "The effect of low-wage subsidies on skills and employment," Kiel Working Papers 1292, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:90:y:1980:i:357:p:51-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.