Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1984. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 599-611, September.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1982. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Economic Research Papers 269163, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1982. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 220, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982.
"Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
221, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1982. "Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions," Economic Research Papers 269164, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Latham, R. W. & Peel, D. A., 1977. "The `tax on wage increses' when the firm is a monopsonist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-253, October.
- Layard, Richard, 1982. "Is Incomes Policy the Answer to Unemployment?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 219-239, August.
- Isard, Peter, 1973. "The Effectiveness of Using the Tax System to Curb Inflationary Collective Bargains: An Analysis of the Wallich-Weintraub Plan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 729-740, May-June.
- Nichols, Donald A, 1979. "Comparing TIP to Wage Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 207-211, May.
- Laurence S. Seidman, 1978. "Tax-Based Incomes Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 301-361.
- Kotowitz, Yehuda & Portes, Richard, 1974. "The `tax on wage increases' : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 113-132, May.
- Seidman, Laurence S, 1979. "The Role of a Tax-Based Incomes Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 202-206, May.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2006. "Keeping up with the Joneses and staying ahead of the Smiths: evidence from suicide data," Working Paper Series 2006-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bijie Ren, 2008. "The regional effects of marginal wage subsidies," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(4), pages 598-626, December.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2013.
"Subsidizing extra jobs: promoting employment by taming the unions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 807-831, October.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," FEMM Working Papers 07020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Alain de Crombrugghe & Gregory de Walque, 2011. "Wage and employment effects of a wage norm : The Polish transition experience," Working Paper Research 209, National Bank of Belgium.
- Schöb, Ronnie, 2007. "Soziale Grundsicherung und Beschäftigung," Discussion Papers 2007/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.