The regional effects of marginal wage subsidies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "Wage Subsidies for the Disadvantaged," NBER Working Papers 5679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1982.
"Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
220, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1984. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 599-611, September.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 1983. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Working Papers 547, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Robert Haveman, 1995. "Reducing Poverty while Increasing Employment: A Primer on Alternative Strategies, and a Blueprint," OECD Jobs Study Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1995. "Factor Price Distortions and Public Subsidies in East Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 1155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vincent Dupont & Philippe Martin, 2006.
"Subsidies to poor regions and inequalities: some unpleasant arithmetic,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 223-240, April.
- Dupont, Vincent & Martin, Philippe, 2003. "Subsidies to Poor Regions and Inequalities: Some Unpleasant Arithmetic," CEPR Discussion Papers 4107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000.
"Why do governments subsidise investment and not employment?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 171-192, October.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Why do governments subsidise investment and not employment?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20295, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ursula Jaenichen & Gesine Stephan, 2011.
"The effectiveness of targeted wage subsidies for hard-to-place workers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1209-1225.
- Jaenichen, Ursula & Stephan, Gesine, 2007. "The effectiveness of targeted wage subsidies for hard-to-place workers," IAB Discussion Paper 200716, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2002.
"Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies On Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What is Doable?,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
03-89, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies on Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What Is Doable?," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Evaluating Local Economic and Employment Development: How to Access Waht Works Among Programmes and Policies, pages 113-142 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Whitley, J D & Wilson, R A, 1983. "The Macroeconomic Merits of a Marginal Employment Subsidy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 862-880, December.
- Orszag, J. Michael & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "Designing employment subsidies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 557-572, October.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Van Reenen, 1999.
"Getting the unemployed back to work: the role of targeted wage subsidies,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Reenen, 1999. "Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: The Role of Targeted Wage Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(3), pages 339-360, August.
- Petrucci, Alberto & Phelps, Edmund S, 2005. "Capital Subsidies versus Labor Subsidies: A Trade-Off between Capital and Employment?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 907-922, October.
- Ronnie Schöb und Joachim Weimann & Joachim Weimann, 2003. "Kombilohn: Die Magdeburger Alternative," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, 02.
- Mark Drabenstott, 2006. "Rethinking federal policy for regional economic development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 115-142.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1994.
"Industrial Location and Public Infrastructure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:598-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.