The regional effects of marginal wage subsidies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1995. "Factor Price Distortions and Public Subsidies in East Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 1155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1984.
"Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 599-611, September.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1982. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 220, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Oswald, 1983. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Working Papers 547, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Why do governments subsidise investment and not employment?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 171-192, October.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Dupont & Philippe Martin, 2006.
"Subsidies to poor regions and inequalities: some unpleasant arithmetic,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 223-240, April.
- Dupont, Vincent & Martin, Philippe, 2003. "Subsidies to Poor Regions and Inequalities: Some Unpleasant Arithmetic," CEPR Discussion Papers 4107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Whitley, J D & Wilson, R A, 1983. "The Macroeconomic Merits of a Marginal Employment Subsidy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 862-80, December.
- Mark Drabenstott, 2006. "Rethinking federal policy for regional economic development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 115-142.
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "Wage Subsidies for the Disadvantaged," NBER Working Papers 5679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Van Reenen, 1999.
"Getting the unemployed back to work: the role of targeted wage subsidies,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brian Bell & Richard Blundell & John Reenen, 1999. "Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: The Role of Targeted Wage Subsidies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 339-360, August.
- Robert Haveman, 1995. "Reducing Poverty while Increasing Employment: A Primer on Alternative Strategies, and a Blueprint," OECD Jobs Study Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- Orszag, J. Michael & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "Designing employment subsidies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 557-572, October.
- Jaenichen, Ursula & Stephan, Gesine, 2007.
"The effectiveness of targeted wage subsidies for hard-to-place workers,"
IAB Discussion Paper
200716, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ursula Jaenichen & Gesine Stephan, 2011. "The effectiveness of targeted wage subsidies for hard-to-place workers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1209-1225.
- Ronnie Schöb und Joachim Weimann & Joachim Weimann, 2003. "Kombilohn: Die Magdeburger Alternative," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, 02.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004.
"Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies on Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What Is Doable?,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,
in: Evaluating Local Economic and Employment Development: How to Access Waht Works Among Programmes and Policies, pages 113-142
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2002. "Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies On Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What is Doable?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-89, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Petrucci, Alberto & Phelps, Edmund S, 2005. "Capital Subsidies versus Labor Subsidies: A Trade-Off between Capital and Employment?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 907-22, October.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1994.
"Industrial Location and Public Infrastructure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:598-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.