Industrialization, Economic Growth, and International Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kar-yiu Wong & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Industrialization, Economic Growth and International Trade," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0077, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kar-yiu Wong & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Industrialization, Economic Growth and International Trade," Working Papers 0077, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kar-Yiu, Wong & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Industrialization, Economic Growth, and International Trade," Departmental Working Papers _092, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Positive and Negative Population Growth and Long-Run Trade Patterns: A Non-Scale Growth Model," Discussion papers e-13-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamei, Keita & Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2014. "Is Agricultural Productivity Growth Good for Industrialization? Infrastructures and the Welfare Maximizing Tax Rate," MPRA Paper 53606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiaans, Thomas, 2008. "International trade and industrialization in a non-scale model of economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-236, September.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:4:p:743-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keita Kamei & Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Agricultural Productivity, Infrastructures and the Optimal Timing of Opening Trade," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(5), pages 621-641, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:7:y:1999:i:3:p:522-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.