Industrialization, Economic Growth and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wong, Kar-yiu & Yip, Chong K, 1999. "Industrialization, Economic Growth, and International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 522-540, August.
- Kar-yiu Wong & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Industrialization, Economic Growth and International Trade," Working Papers 0077, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kar-Yiu, Wong & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Industrialization, Economic Growth, and International Trade," Departmental Working Papers _092, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Positive and Negative Population Growth and Long-Run Trade Patterns: A Non-Scale Growth Model," Discussion papers e-13-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Christiaans, Thomas, 2008. "International trade and industrialization in a non-scale model of economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-236, September.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:4:p:743-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamei, Keita & Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2014. "Is Agricultural Productivity Growth Good for Industrialization? Infrastructures and the Welfare Maximizing Tax Rate," MPRA Paper 53606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keita Kamei & Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Agricultural Productivity, Infrastructures and the Optimal Timing of Opening Trade," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(5), pages 621-641, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:0077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .