Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1984. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 599-611, September.
- Andrew J. Oswald, 1983. "Three Theorems on Inflation Taxes and Marginal Employment Subsidies," Working Papers 547, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard, 1982. "Is Incomes Policy the Answer to Unemployment?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 219-239, August.
- Isard, Peter, 1973. "The Effectiveness of Using the Tax System to Curb Inflationary Collective Bargains: An Analysis of the Wallich-Weintraub Plan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 729-740, May-June.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 221, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nichols, Donald A, 1979. "Comparing TIP to Wage Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 207-211, May.
- Laurence S. Seidman, 1978. "Tax-Based Incomes Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 301-361.
- Kotowitz, Yehuda & Portes, Richard, 1974. "The `tax on wage increases' : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 113-132, May.
- Seidman, Laurence S, 1979. "The Role of a Tax-Based Incomes Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 202-206, May.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Latham, R. W. & Peel, D. A., 1977. "The `tax on wage increses' when the firm is a monopsonist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-253, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2006. "Keeping up with the Joneses and staying ahead of the Smiths: evidence from suicide data," Working Paper Series 2006-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Marginal Employment Subsidization: A New Concept and a Reappraisal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2013.
"Subsidizing extra jobs: promoting employment by taming the unions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 807-831, October.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," FEMM Working Papers 07020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Subsidizing Extra Jobs: Promoting Employment by Taming the Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alain de Crombrugghe & Gregory de Walque, 2011. "Wage and employment effects of a wage norm : The Polish transition experience," Working Paper Research 209, National Bank of Belgium.
- Schöb, Ronnie, 2007. "Soziale Grundsicherung und Beschäftigung," Discussion Papers 2007/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bijie Ren, 2008. "The regional effects of marginal wage subsidies," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(4), pages 598-626, December.
More about this item
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .