Interwar Unemployment in International Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Apr 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iir_iirwps/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-54, Sept./Oct.
- Hatton, T J & Bailey, R E, 1988.
"Female Labour Force Participation in Interwar Britain,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 695-718, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 1986. "Female Labour Force Participation: The Enigma of the Interwar Period," CEPR Discussion Papers 113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kesselman, Jonathan R & Savin, N Eugene, 1978. "Three-and-a-Half Million Workers Never Were Lost," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 205-25, April.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
427, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Benjamin, Daniel K & Kochin, Levis A, 1979. "Searching for an Explanation of Unemployment in Interwar Britain," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 441-78, June.
- Bonnell, Sheila, 1981. "Real Wages and Employment in the Great Depression," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 277-81, September.
- Newell, A. & Symons, J. S. V., 1987. "Corporatism, laissez-faire and the rise in unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 567-601, April.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1985.
"Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries,"
NBER Working Papers
1642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1986. "Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 82-109, March.
- Beenstock, Michael & Warburton, Peter, 1986. "Wages and unemployment in interwar Britain," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 153-172, April.
- Walter Galenson & Arnold Zellner, 1957. "International Comparison of Unemployment Rates," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement and Behavior of Unemployment, pages 439-584 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1987. "Juvenile Unemployment in 20th Century Britain: The Emergence of a Problem," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt24g736fq, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Romer, Christina, 1986. "Spurious Volatility in Historical Unemployment Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Hatton, T J, 1988.
"A Quarterly Model of the Labour Market in Interwar Britain,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 1987. "A Quarterly Model of the Labour Market in Interwar Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broadberry, S N, 1986. "Aggregate Supply in Interwar Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 467-81, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt7bw188gk. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.