Out of Work
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John A. James & Michael G. Palumbo & Mark Thomas, 2007.
"Consumption smoothing among working-class American families before social insurance,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 606-640, October.
- James, J.A. & Palumbo, M.G. & Thomas, M., 1998. "Consumption Smoothing Among Working-Class American Families Before Social Insurance," Papers 98-05, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Michael G. Palumbo & John A. James & Mark Thomas, 1999. "Consumption smoothing among working-class American families before social insurance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chulhee Lee, 2009. "Technological Changes and Employment of Older Manufacturing Workers in Early Twentieth Century America," NBER Working Papers 14746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:121-132 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521297677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .