Employment Duration and Industrial Labor Mobility in the United States, 1880-1980
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Hall, 1980.
"The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
0560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E, 1982. "The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 716-24, September.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-79, June.
- Akerlof, George A, 1979. "The Case against Conservative Macroeconomics: An Inaugural Lecture," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(183), pages 219-37, August.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Shelly J. Lundberg & George R. Neumann, 1984.
"How Long is a Spell of Unemployment?: Illusions and Biases in the Use of CPS Data,"
NBER Working Papers
1467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Lundberg, Shelly J & Neumann, George R, 1985. "How Long Is a Spell of Unemployment? Illusions and Biases in the Use of CPS Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(2), pages 118-28, April.
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1977.
"Search Theory and Duration Data: A Theory of Sorts,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-57.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1974. "Search theory and duration data: a theory of sorts," Special Studies Papers 42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Romer, Christina, 1986. "Spurious Volatility in Historical Unemployment Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Sunil Sharma, 1987. "Specification Diagnostics for Econometric Models of Duration," UCLA Economics Working Papers 440, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Henry S. Farber, 1986.
"Job Duration, Seniority and Earnings,"
407, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Labor Market Dynamics and Unemployemnt: A Reconsideration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 13-72.
- Frank, Robert H, 1978. "How Long Is a Spell of Unemployment?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 285-302, March.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-66, September.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1979. "The Migration Decision: What Role Does Job Mobility Play?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 775-86, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.