The Challenge of Inflation and Unemployment in Canada during the 1980s: Would a Tax-Based Incomes Policy Help?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): s1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.utpjournals.com/cpp/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry L. Dildine & Emil M. Sunley, 1978. "Administrative Problems of Tax-Based Incomes Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 363-400.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-37, April.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 1977. "Wage-Price Controls: How to do a Lot of Harm by Trying to do a Little Good," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, Winter.
- G. Brennan & D. A. L. Auld, 1968. "The Tax Cut as an Anti‐Inflationary Measure," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 44(4), pages 520-525, December.
- Kotowitz, Yehuda & Portes, Richard, 1974. "The `tax on wage increases' : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 113-132, May.
- Laidler, David E W & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 741-809, December.
- Laurence S. Seidman, 1978. "Tax-Based Incomes Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 301-361.
- Albert Rees, 1978. "New Policies to Fight Inflation: Sources of Skepticism," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 453-490.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:7:y:1981:i:s1:p:204-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.