Rethinking federal policy for regional economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Cheshire & Edward Malecki, 2003.
"Growth, development, and innovation: A look backward and forward,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 249-267, October.
- Paul Cheshire & Edward Malecki, 2003. "Growth, development, and innovation: A look backward and forward," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 249-267, October.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Incentive Solutions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-99, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Armington, Catherine, 2004.
"The impact of geographic differences in human capital on service firm formation rates,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 244-278, September.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington, 2004. "The Impact of Geographic Differences in Human Capital on Service Firm Formation Rates," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Joseph M. Sertich, 2004. "New governance in action : the Minnesota Arrowhead model," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 9-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:rgscpp:v:9:y:2017:i:1:p:25-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bijie Ren, 2008. "The regional effects of marginal wage subsidies," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(4), pages 598-626, December.
- Richard V. Adkisson & Eduardo Saucedo, 2010. "Merchandise Exports and Job Quality, Evidence From the States," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 24(3), pages 231-242, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics ; Economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2006:i:qi:p:115-142:n:v.91no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.